• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has anyone tried "Stealth Gear" holsters

krisman45

??

Not my typical thought/reply but -

Hope the door hits you in the butt on the way out.

Without an explanation of why that holster was "perfect for IWB carry" as opposed to all the others that were short of perfection your post was pretty much a drive-by with lots of similarities to bot-generated spam. Folks here are very wary of spam here because it threatens the continued existence of OCDO.

Although I am not a fan of IWB carry I did check the website - a single product with lots of exposed metal washers on the skin side. Strangely, many people find that irritating and many other makers have responded by covering their hardware.

stay safe.
I made my apologies to everyone. Lets accept them and let it go. As for the exposed metal the padding absorbs all of it so unless you go commando it shouldn't be an issue. Also they have more than one product if you had looked more closely you would have seen that. I have tried Bull Dog, Galco, and some cheap off brand holsters. While most open carry is done with OWB holsters; as a business man who wears his shirts tucked in most of the time and carries a compact weapon an IWB gives me as much visibility as an OWB and I feel it is much more comfortable; although it is a pain getting it cliped over my pants and belt each day. ;)