• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has anyone tried "Stealth Gear" holsters

MikeTheGreek

1. SHTFGear who makes IWB holsters, is a member of this site.
2. His holsters are way more comfortable than the ones you linked.
3. Advertisement fail...:uhoh:

krisman45

Fyi

Well isn't this nice an OC Forum with members who have real bad attitudes. I believe in my right to OC as much as any of you, but I do not have to flaunt it and shove it in face.

FYI - I was not trying to advertise Stealth Gear or IWB holsters. I just found one I like and thought I could share w/o ridicule, obviously not. oh and btw keep your SHTFGear.

I figured there would be decent professional people posting here; guess not see you all later :banghead:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Well isn't this nice an OC Forum with members who have real bad attitudes. I believe in my right to OC as much as any of you, but I do not have to flaunt it and shove it in face.

FYI - I was not trying to advertise Stealth Gear or IWB holsters. I just found one I like and thought I could share w/o ridicule, obviously not. oh and btw keep your SHTFGear.

I figured there would be decent professional people posting here; guess not see you all later :banghead:
Saw no one with a bad attitude, nor anyone flaunting it and shoving in anyone's face. Did not see that you were ridiculed.

Did see that your first two posts mentioned a product/manufacturer from the same location as yours - raised the question if there was not a self-promoting connection.

krisman45

Saw no one with a bad attitude, nor anyone flaunting it and shoving in anyone's face. Did not see that you were ridiculed.

Did see that your first two posts mentioned a product/manufacturer from the same location as yours - raised the question if there was not a self-promoting connection.

no self promoting intended but that is what I would expect from a bunch of hot heads. So glad I am leaving the group.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

no self promoting intended but that is what I would expect from a bunch of hot heads. So glad I am leaving the group.
"Hot heads"? Really? Would seem that you are more of a provocatuer than a member of the "group."

sidestreet

Well…,

Bye!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

The Truth

If 3 borderline smartass comments are enough for you to quit such a productive forum after 4 posts, you probably wouldn't have lasted very long anyway. The 3 posters that made those comments are, from what I've seen in my limited time here, 3 quite intelligent posters. You should read more and post less in the beginning. It helps.

krisman45

finally one who speaks truth

If 3 borderline smartass comments are enough for you to quit such a productive forum after 4 posts, you probably wouldn't have lasted very long anyway. The 3 posters that made those comments are, from what I've seen in my limited time here, 3 quite intelligent posters. You should read more and post less in the beginning. It helps.

well Mr The Truth
You are right; I look back on my comments and hang my head. I should not let little things bother me like that. I apologize to all on this string. It was I who was the hot head no any of you.

Let it be known though that I have no ulterior motive in recommending a excellent holster other than I think it is real cool that it is manufactured in UT, and it really is a comfortable holster.

Last edited:

krisman45

"Hot heads"? Really? Would seem that you are more of a provocatuer than a member of the "group."

You are right; I look back on my comments and hang my head. I should not let little things bother me like that. I apologize to all on this string. It was I who was the hot head no any of you.

The Truth

well Mr The Truth

Let it be known though that I have no ulterior motive in recommending a excellent holster other than I think it is real cool that it is manufactured in UT, and it really is a comfortable holster.

Welcome back! Enjoy your stay, and take it all in with a grain of salt and an open mind. You'll be fine!

solus

Welcome back! Enjoy your stay, and take it all in with a grain of salt and an open mind. You'll be fine!

ok, 'the truth' y'al did it and have now accepted care and feeding responsible...:lol:

welcome to the forum OP...
ipse

krisman45

1. SHTFGear who makes IWB holsters, is a member of this site.
2. His holsters are way more comfortable than the ones you linked.
3. Advertisement fail...:uhoh:

Sorry about the negativity:) I would try the SHTFGear if I hadn't already spent $200 on holster and mag carrier. Oh well maybe in a few months then I can give a true comparison.:)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sorry about the negativity:) I would try the SHTFGear if I hadn't already spent $200 on holster and mag carrier. Oh well maybe in a few months then I can give a true comparison.:)
New products and their comparison are always welcomed - individual preference for different folks.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Not my typical thought/reply but -

Hope the door hits you in the butt on the way out.

Without an explanation of why that holster was "perfect for IWB carry" as opposed to all the others that were short of perfection your post was pretty much a drive-by with lots of similarities to bot-generated spam. Folks here are very wary of spam here because it threatens the continued existence of OCDO.

Although I am not a fan of IWB carry I did check the website - a single product with lots of exposed metal washers on the skin side. Strangely, many people find that irritating and many other makers have responded by covering their hardware.

stay safe.