Thread: US Army to divest Meals on Wheels, First Responders in next round of sequestration.

US Army to divest Meals on Wheels, First Responders in next round of sequestration.

"Recent deployments show a busy U.S. Army. It has sent forces to Europe to war games as a warning to Russian President Vladimir Putin, deployed a headquarters element to Baghdad to advise the Iraqi Security Forces, inserted soldiers into West Africa to help stem the spread of the Ebola virus and maintained ground units in Afghanistan.
    [ ... ]
    In an interview, Gen. Odierno told the Army Times that more budget cuts will take the Army to a “breaking point.” He said he would have to further reduce purchases of weapons systems needed to modernize a war-weary force. “As I look at that, it’s end strength, it’s modernization, it’s readiness,” he said. “I can’t go any faster on end strength, so that means you have to take further reductions in readiness and modernization.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...my-to-breakin/

Avoid mission creep.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    they make it sound like breaking the Army is a bad thing ... who we got to worry about? Some isolated terrorist attack on new yorkers? I don't think that the army can stop this anyway.