Thread: The New World Order of corporations is owned by the central banks

The New World Order of corporations is owned by the central banks

I watched this last night. It's about 3 hours long, but it's pretty interesting for the most part. Some Alex Jones fellatio near the end and some truther stuff mixed in, but overall worth the 3 hours IMO. The documentary focuses on the central banking system and the NWO, and the change in America from police being peace keepers to Police Officers for a corporation, America. Give it a shot. You'll learn something either way.

HOMELAND IN-SECURITY: Rise Of The Global Police State
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLmbyA6GC3A
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Central banks? I'm more worried about investment bankers. Where do you think central banks get their money.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Central banks? I'm more worried about investment bankers. Where do you think central banks get their money.
    They print it out of thin air *edit* and then steal it in the form of taxes.
    Last edited by The Truth; 10-07-2014 at 10:16 AM.

μολὼν λαβέ

So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    They print it out of thin air *edit* and then steal it in the form of taxes.
    Central banks need investment banker's banks to pass around their freshly printed money. The Fed ships pallet loads of cash to BofA, for example, but that money is really only used for you and I to buy a slug of PBR. The real money is nothing but numbers, passed between a fed bank computer screen, and the investment banker's computer screen.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    The real money is nothing but numbers, passed between a fed bank computer screen, and the investment banker's computer screen.
    Yeppers. The documentary actually touches on this. I think you would enjoy it.

μολὼν λαβέ

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    A suggested watch.

America : Freedom to Fascism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    A suggested watch.

Watching this now. The doc I posted actually uses excerpts from the doc you posted.

μολὼν λαβέ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    A suggested watch.

A movie EVERY American citizen starting at age 13 should watch on an annual basis.

If they did "change" in our system would be inevitable.