• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The New World Order of corporations is owned by the central banks

The Truth

I watched this last night. It's about 3 hours long, but it's pretty interesting for the most part. Some Alex Jones fellatio near the end and some truther stuff mixed in, but overall worth the 3 hours IMO. The documentary focuses on the central banking system and the NWO, and the change in America from police being peace keepers to Police Officers for a corporation, America. Give it a shot. You'll learn something either way.

HOMELAND IN-SECURITY: Rise Of The Global Police State
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLmbyA6GC3A

The Truth

Central banks? I'm more worried about investment bankers. Where do you think central banks get their money.

They print it out of thin air *edit* and then steal it in the form of taxes.

Last edited:

OC for ME

They print it out of thin air *edit* and then steal it in the form of taxes.
Central banks need investment banker's banks to pass around their freshly printed money. The Fed ships pallet loads of cash to BofA, for example, but that money is really only used for you and I to buy a slug of PBR. The real money is nothing but numbers, passed between a fed bank computer screen, and the investment banker's computer screen.