Thread: DC Constitutional Carry, Part 2

DC Constitutional Carry, Part 2

If Gura is successful with his latest motion, Constitutional Carry in DC may begin on 23 October. Should we start making plans to fully enjoy our ability to act as free citizens in the federal district?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    If Gura is successful with his latest motion, Constitutional Carry in DC may begin on 23 October. Should we start making plans to fully enjoy our ability to act as free citizens in the federal district?
    If Gura is successful and Constitutional Carry is validated as a reality in DC, then I'm more than eager to exercise my Constitutional rights across the river.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

I would be up for that.

I'd love to get some pics in front of some important landmarks with a bunch of other OCers!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

If Sculin denies DC's request to reconsider, and issues an injunction to prohibit enforcement of the new DC law, DC will most likely appeal to the DC Circuit, who will grant another stay.

So it may last a few days, but not long.

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    So what is the answer to this merry-go-round? Legal, illegal, legal illegal and on and on and on. Considering the fact few people in DC actually care about the Constitution it leaves for options.
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile