• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This may be it - OCer targeted because he was OCing?

blade10

That definitely seems odd to me that anyone would carry open if the firearm is unloaded. Perhaps he was carrying it as a strange form of pride or as a bragging point? I doubt he had any nails to hammer in at 2am.

Blade

Jack House

I had a young man approach me walking several months back on the opposite side of the road. As he started to cross to my side I stopped and backed up as he asked for cigarette. I told him to get back, and unsnapped my gun, he moved back. Carrying OC the victim in this case should have easily had the drop on the thief.

You are one of those crazies the media loves associate the rest of us with. :uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
kinda funny that he got robbed of his gun...at gunpoint
He got deprived of his unloaded, empty gun - essentially an expensive paper weight - but no it's not funny to be looking down the barrel of a gun.....not even slightly.