• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The “Hallow (point) ween” Meet-up

SharpShootur

The “Hallow (point) ween” Meet-up

My fellow Open Carriers!

The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another monthly meet up for the month of October! This month is expected to have ghouls, goblins, witches, vampires, werewolves, and zombies. THAT’S RIGHT, Zombies!! So, it has fallen upon you, our trusted open carriers (and other law-abiding gun owners), to remain vigilant as we gather for a “thriller night.”

Please join together for the “Hallow (point) ween” meet up! The info is as follows:

Date: October 25, 2014
Time: 6:00 p.m.
4444 W. Craig Rd. Suite 126
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
(702) 868-3339

Hope to see you there for Dracula and dumplings (evil laughter)! Remember to please bring your spouse (for the blood sacrifice, of course)! If you have a special someone in your life, please don’t forget to bring them too (that way, you’ve got someone to trip and use for bait should the zombies arrive)! And as always, the more friends you bring the merrier (so there will be additional witnesses should a haunting occur)! It's going to be a spooky time!

***PLEASE READ***
Remember, we're striving to make this a monthly event so please give me, SharpShootur, a list of any and all OC friendly restaurants and dives that you know of or find. That way, we'll have variety as well as good times!

garand_guy

I guess this would be the wrong party to show up in wearing a ski-mask costume...

Craftymommy

Have to love sharpshootur. He is so creative when it comes to our events. Thank you!

28kfps

Thanks again to SharpShootur for another great OC get together. Food was great. Good price mine was $14 ended up taking half home. Had a fair turnout. For me this was a 160 mile trip for dinner. Weather was great for a nice bike ride.
One of the workers that showed us our seat was OCing. It is great to see OCing woman and families with kids. I believe shows those that see us gun owners are made up of regular families and the average hardworking tax paying force of this country.
One of the Ocers also on a bike, which I cannot remember his name, I am bad a remembering names, showed up on a nice looking Harley. I did not let the fact he was on a Harley get in the way of common OCing grounds and had I good short conversation.
Had a great visit, several nice conversations and good time.

28kfps

Did OC at Tasty China 4444 W. Craig Rd. Suite 126 North Las Vegas along with about 12 others, Mom, Dads, families with their kids and in North Las Vegas. One of the workers was also OCing. Other costumers did not complain or seamed to be bothered by it. Now that I am done with the editing I now will move it to the correct thread. Damm I good at this.

Last edited: