Thread: .22 ammo

.22 ammo

Yeah, I know this doesn't really have anything to do with OC, however I was open carrying during...

So, yesterday I'm up in Prescott with the wife, walking around, browsing shops, and I found a 500 round brick of .22 Blazers. The last one on the shelf. Not quite same price as I would've paid 5 years ago, but heck, I've been firing off a couple hundred rnds each weekend ever since I got 2 more 25rnd mags for my M&P 15-22 (it is such a fun gun to shoot!). Went into a nice art store at the square and an older lady who was leaving remarked "Oh, you can walk around armed here?" to which I replied "Yes." She wasn't alarmed or judgmental. More than anything she just seemed curious. The proprietor (who was also the photographer) said, "Of course you can. In fact, I prefer that you do!" That made my day!

Today, the wife and I stopped at our local Wally World for a few supplies, and as is my habit, I enquired if any .22 ammo was available. Surprise, surprise! Between the 2 of us we were able to purchase six 100 rnd boxes of CCI. Very happy about that!

Secret Bunker

This is good news! SLOWLY...oh so slowly...the 22LR stock is coming back.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

East Valley
    I've been told that all shortages of ammo are due to consumers not suppliers. Suppliers have the ammo yet due to consumer hype .22 has been the newest ammo with a "shortage", another caliber will be soon to come up with the shortage label in due time.