• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New latest DESPP FOI response to confisgation letters sent out

davidmcbeth

Banned
I asked to either a) inspect every ltr sent or b) if a form ltr, send one copy of the ltr and let me know the number of letters sent out

They choose b. I requested the records in May 2014 ... are they claiming that they did not send letters out until July in their response?
That's how I read it...

Since this was a topic about a year ago, I thought I would post the thread and attch the letter and record produced.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I'll attach the original 1-2-14 DESPP "trial balloon" letter that was sent to some dealers (according to despp anyway)..but really, they did not send out any until June 2014?

Last edited: