• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCer cited for OCing in Walmart

Primus

I'm not even sure what exactly you are. LEO of some sort. Might have heard Military Police. In either case I don't get questioned by law enforcement.
I think you meant to say you don't answer questions from law enforcement... Because you were questioned. A very simple one that has no relevance to my employment. Just sheer curiosity. Also this is a gun forum. Maybe othwrs to include myself could help you.

REDFIVE48

Since it seems the AG and police are interpreting the amended law negatively, should open carry maps reflect Arkansas differently? The map shows it a gold star state, seems like the clarification really hurt the liberties of gun owners there, well I guess till the courts make a ruling.

Sent from my Slider SL101 using Tapatalk HD

rightwinglibertarian

I think you meant to say you don't answer questions from law enforcement... Because you were questioned. A very simple one that has no relevance to my employment. Just sheer curiosity. Also this is a gun forum. Maybe othwrs to include myself could help you.

Nice dodge. Still not answered what kind of enforcement you are and that last part was so badly worded i'm not sure what you meant. But i'm quite sure you cannot help me

Kopis

I'm not even sure what exactly you are. LEO of some sort. Might have heard Military Police. In either case I don't get questioned by law enforcement.

this has to be the dumbest response ive ever seen in my life. He seems like pretty nice guy and pro 2A from what ive seen. Saying that you dont answer questions from law enforcement while sitting on your couch at home is pretty easy. He's just asking in general, not as an LEO.

Slowmo

I missed it, that is the problem with long than necessary laws. IMO that description is kinda dumb, why should anyone be denied their right to self defense in their own county, but allowed in another. Seems like a law to increase gasoline tax revenue.

Same thing I have been asking but no one will answer. Why would they pass a law where you cant protect yourself in your on town or county??!!!