Thread: 2013/14 Legislative Reel

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

2013/14 Legislative Reel

Last edited by peter nap; 10-10-2014 at 11:43 AM.

I see you deleted it three minutes later, Peter. Must have been good footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1 View Post
    Thsoe damn ads cut it in half so I deleted the first post. It's in the second post full size.
    Last edited by peter nap; 10-11-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1 View Post
    I see lots of STICKERS ... they are big stickers ...

Not to much more than than that.

Thanks for the music not being annoying, most videos have really annoying music ..

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Thanks for the memories!

Seeing that sure stirs a lot of memories Peter. A lot of blood and sweat (+ an occasional pound of flesh) yielded some hard fought successes and a few disappointments.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Seeing that sure stirs a lot of memories Peter. A lot of blood and sweat (+ an occasional pound of flesh) yielded some hard fought successes and a few disappointments.
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

Thanks for the music not being annoying, most videos have really annoying music ..
    It's a Virginia thing, David. You wouldn't understand.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Incapable of comprehending a bigger picture, those of limited cognitive capacity will only see that which they are capable of comprehending.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMark View Post
    Incapable of comprehending a bigger picture, those of limited cognitive capacity will only see that which they are capable of comprehending.
    Respectfully disagreeing with you, Dr. Mark.

The fool has no point of reference regarding the scenes shown, or the persons in the scenes.

He has repeatedly been invited to come and join us on Lobby Day. An offer to cover his transportation, lodging, and meals expenses has been repeatedly made. He refuses to acknowledge the invitation and offer, let alone to either accept or decline them.

Some folks grew up here and their Mommas taught them manners and basic social etiquette. Some who came here also had those things taught to them by their Mommas. Some who came here had those things taught to them by folks who eventually become their friends. Some folks never learned - we call them Damn Yankees or heathens. The person in question has the attributes of both.

In the meantime, we shall have to muddle through, continuing our benighted ways since the expert will not come and instruct us plebians and our General Assembly in the correct and approved way things ought to be done.

Yours in muddling, I remain etc., etc.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Respectfully disagreeing with you, Dr. Mark.

The fool has no point of reference regarding the scenes shown, or the persons in the scenes.

He has repeatedly been invited to come and join us on Lobby Day. An offer to cover his transportation, lodging, and meals expenses has been repeatedly made. He refuses to acknowledge the invitation and offer, let alone to either accept or decline them.

Some folks grew up here and their Mommas taught them manners and basic social etiquette. Some who came here also had those things taught to them by their Mommas. Some who came here had those things taught to them by folks who eventually become their friends. Some folks never learned - we call them Damn Yankees or heathens. The person in question has the attributes of both.

In the meantime, we shall have to muddle through, continuing our benighted ways since the expert will not come and instruct us plebians and our General Assembly in the correct and approved way things ought to be done.

Yours in muddling, I remain etc., etc.

stay safe.
    I'll keep muddling as well...

Should he take up the offer, I'll pitch in toward the return portion of the round-trip ticket.

Should he take up the offer, I'll pitch in toward the return portion of the round-trip ticket.
    The what?

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    The what?

stay safe.
    The "hound nip it" - it's a Virginia, red neck dog trick
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.