Thread: Fake tip, cop shoot & kill, another isolated incident.swat KIA

Banned

Fake tip, cop shoot & kill, another isolated incident.swat KIA

Deputies shot and killed a man inside his Georgia home last month following an apparently bogus tip they received from a confessed meth addict and thief.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...ef=mostpopular

anooother isolated incident (clearly stretching the limit of the term)...
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-10-2014 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Modified title

isolated incident
    They keep using that term. I don't think it means what they think it means...
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

I can just see the cops heading for the house, maybe one of them wondering and the others saying 'shut up, it don't matter, if he makes a move...well, dead men don't wear plaid'.

Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    --Moderator edited--
    That's not nice.... The guy is already dead and the woman is traumatized for life.... Have some sympathy --Mod edited--.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-10-2014 at 10:43 PM.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver View Post
    They keep using that term. I don't think it means what they think it means...
    perhaps isolated to the US (ie US incidents ?)

I am guessing that the thief wanted his hat back, lying is acceptable when their is a hat involved.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

No charges will be filed. The cops were working on information obtained in good faith, etc...

A civil suit will not be successful...or, a settlement, with a gag order attached, will be reached.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    No charges will be filed. The cops were working on information obtained in good faith, etc...
    Using procedures which unnecessarily endanger the lives of innocent civilians? Unacceptable.

A civil suit will not be successful...or, a settlement, with a gag order attached, will be reached.
    All I would find acceptable would be the termination of the officers' employment, along with a full departmental review of procedures and training, and CHANGES thereof.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Reported, no need to report again.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump