• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fake tip, cop shoot & kill, another isolated incident.swat KIA

Maverick9

I can just see the cops heading for the house, maybe one of them wondering and the others saying 'shut up, it don't matter, if he makes a move...well, dead men don't wear plaid'.

OC for ME

No charges will be filed. The cops were working on information obtained in good faith, etc...

A civil suit will not be successful...or, a settlement, with a gag order attached, will be reached.

since9

Campaign Veteran
No charges will be filed. The cops were working on information obtained in good faith, etc...

Using procedures which unnecessarily endanger the lives of innocent civilians? Unacceptable.

A civil suit will not be successful...or, a settlement, with a gag order attached, will be reached.

All I would find acceptable would be the termination of the officers' employment, along with a full departmental review of procedures and training, and CHANGES thereof.