Thread: OC event in honor of Marc

Accomplished Advocate

OC event in honor of Marc

Folks I am sorry but I have been in Cleveland all week and caught one hell of a nasty cold while on it. Just got back home and I am not likely to leave the house again let alone host an event, not to mention you want no part of this junk.

Short story on plan, Steak N shake in Maplewood and at 12am lift shake into the air, toast and uncover, following that a short drive to Olivette and a photo op in front of city hall (flying the bird was an option but not part of the photo op).

guys, I can't make it. Scott PM'ed me about an event in Wildwood and if something goes down tomorrow I will try and make it by to fist bump everyone should it come together. He is right, Marc wanted an event in Babbler state park and remember state parks were never off limits it ws only the wildwood PD having a rectal cranial inversion that prevented it.

I am sorry but I just can't take the lead on these, I feel really bad and am coughing my guts out.

Rich
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Please have Scott post up his event if he does, I would like to try and make it if I can. Sorry to hear you are sick Rich, hope you feel better soon.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    LMTD,

You got less than two weeks to dump the crud or whatever you got, got that?

The only reason I'm traveling from Ohio to St. Louis is because of your reputation, the little bit you have.

So, less than two weeks, less than two weeks.

Hope you get well soon.
    Last edited by color of law; 10-13-2014 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Add Smiley faces

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    LMTD,

You got less than two weeks to dump the crud or whatever you got, got that?

The only reason I'm traveling from Ohio to St. Louis is because of your reputation, the little bit you have.

So, less than two weeks, less than two weeks.

Hope you get well soon.
    Don't let CoL's sarcastic post upset you, LMTD.

The only reason I'm letting him go to STL is because of his little reputation - VERY little.

A little more info please.... Time, Date, Exact location... Thank you..
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Honestly I didn't have anything formal planned. Just a thought I had thrown out. Rich get better first then we can discuss :-)

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BB62 View Post
    Don't let CoL's sarcastic post upset you, LMTD.

The only reason I'm letting him go to STL is because of his little reputation - VERY little.
    I need to learn how to use smiley faces.....

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Please have Scott post up his event if he does, I would like to try and make it if I can. Sorry to hear you are sick Rich, hope you feel better soon.
    What he said.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    What he said.

Ditto!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain