• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC event in honor of Marc

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Folks I am sorry but I have been in Cleveland all week and caught one hell of a nasty cold while on it. Just got back home and I am not likely to leave the house again let alone host an event, not to mention you want no part of this junk.

Short story on plan, Steak N shake in Maplewood and at 12am lift shake into the air, toast and uncover, following that a short drive to Olivette and a photo op in front of city hall (flying the bird was an option but not part of the photo op).

guys, I can't make it. Scott PM'ed me about an event in Wildwood and if something goes down tomorrow I will try and make it by to fist bump everyone should it come together. He is right, Marc wanted an event in Babbler state park and remember state parks were never off limits it ws only the wildwood PD having a rectal cranial inversion that prevented it.

I am sorry but I just can't take the lead on these, I feel really bad and am coughing my guts out.

Rich

xdmcompact

Please have Scott post up his event if he does, I would like to try and make it if I can. Sorry to hear you are sick Rich, hope you feel better soon.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
LMTD,

You got less than two weeks to dump the crud or whatever you got, got that?

The only reason I'm traveling from Ohio to St. Louis is because of your reputation, :)the little bit you have.:)

So, less than two weeks, less than two weeks.

Hope you get well soon.

Last edited:

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
LMTD,

You got less than two weeks to dump the crud or whatever you got, got that?

The only reason I'm traveling from Ohio to St. Louis is because of your reputation, the little bit you have.

So, less than two weeks, less than two weeks.

Hope you get well soon.
Don't let CoL's sarcastic post upset you, LMTD.

The only reason I'm letting him go to STL is because of his little reputation - VERY little. ;)