• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Challenge of the GCA,NFA and Hughes amendment in place DONATE TO THE CAUSE

Lyndsy Simon

If the attorney had a snowballs chance in hell, or they were polite and went about this properly, and if he had already put up by filing cases instead promising. I might have come up with a couple bucks. But for this mafia style campaign they can go pound sand.

You're the last person that should be lecturing anyone about being polite. Your comments in this thread have been both aggressive and disparaging, and it is my sincere belief that you've represented this forum poorly in the eyes of many visitors; our reputation as a community has been damaged by your words.

I honestly mean no disrespect here - I'm only saying what I believe needs to be said. I'm a long-time member of both Arfcom and OCDO, and I'm saddened by the petty bickering that's gone on here.

JohnC76

You're the last person that should be lecturing anyone about being polite. Your comments in this thread have been both aggressive and disparaging, and it is my sincere belief that you've represented this forum poorly in the eyes of many visitors; our reputation as a community has been damaged by your words.

I honestly mean no disrespect here - I'm only saying what I believe needs to be said. I'm a long-time member of both Arfcom and OCDO, and I'm saddened by the petty bickering that's gone on here.

If this board had a rep system.. you'd be +1!!! :cool:

Lyndsy Simon, and other supportive like-minded Pro-2A folks reading this, thanks for being reasonable and not carrying on delusional arguments and conspiracies, such as GrumpyWolf. He must not read the posts or has issues with reading comprehension because things he claims we said were never implied by us.

GrumpyWolf, no one came here demanding donations. Again, the OP merely posted the information about the Pro-2A lawsuit and crowd funding.

I'm sorry if you can't understand that. :uhoh:

You can continue your delusional conspiracy arguments and outright dishonest attacks if you wish, but I don't think any reasonable person with good reading skills is going to agree with you. You're just making yourself look bad to those folks reading this.

Carry on....

Last edited:

The Truth

I've made it 4 pages without adding my nickel because really, I wanted to see how far it would go, but I've got to +1 this post.

This thread is pathetic. When someone told me they thought the spambot posts were coming from AR15.com I kinda laughed and dismissed it as silly, but this thread is a trainwreck. It shouldn't just be locked, it should be deleted entirely. It's disgraceful. WalkingWolf, you've gotta chill man. This looks really bad.

Plus I want a full auto .460 Rowland someday :)

It's hard for me to even care about the cause now though because it's been lost in translation somewhere in the dark abyss.

The Truth

I will say this though...I just went to AR15.com to check out the forum and on the homepage I found this:
69437.JPG

Nice trigger discipline!

solus

tho i do wonder if solicitation attorney has met MS bar lawyer advertising section 7.5 and got permission for his advertising solicitation posting on all these sub forums...

lohe, they actually did drop the 'we want money' post out of the blue...

so i presume this means i shall go wanting lohe for cites on your attorney you are supporting so strenuously under the banner of 2A marketing slogan?

finally, lohe, et al., do you not find it strange such a prominent and prestigious attorney who so successfully defends such stellar causes would have some sort of a business office street listing vs just a PO Box and his reference is 'near' Madison MS. even Bernie had a business address...geez

just a critical thought process from a cynical forum member vs the emotionally based "oh my goodness let's give uddles of money cuz they say they are going to save the entire 2A citizen population if i donate" member.

ipse

Last edited:

solus

even the gentleman standing next to & afront has their trigger finger just about on the trigger...

whew...

i know truth, the smile is what actually caught your eye, huh?

ipse

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Seriously if you don't want to help in this specific 2A fight then don't donate. But please don't show your ass by bitching and moaning.
Just stick your hypocritical **** up your ass and ****!
Those who care for liberty will fight for your rights along side everyone else whether you support our rights or not.

JohnC76

Seriously if you don't want to help in this specific 2A fight then don't donate. But please don't show your ass by bitching and moaning.
Just stick your hypocritical **** up your ass and ****!
Those who care for liberty will fight for your rights along side everyone else whether you support our rights or not.

Thank you for your support. It's nice to see fellow patriots sticking together for second amendment rights! :)

solus

yes two, apparently i and others on this forum apparently do have higher standards than you, and it is called critical thinking skills, unlike you, who seem to be gullible enough to follow anybody who spouts and seeks nebulous solicitations under the banner of 'this is for 2A blah blah blah' and 'we're your only hope to save your 2A blah blah blah'.

also unlike you,i do not resort to vulgar disparaging comment(s) which is lowering your entire argument to sounding like an idiot savant throwing a tantrum. further, as has been stated previously, you may continue to believe continuously throwing the commentary 'you are not fighting for liberty, blah blah blah' makes your case but you sound like you are crying wolf so much that in fact you weaken your standing in the community since you use the facade so much it is meaningless.

specifically, two, please explain w/o vulgarity, how does utilizing critical thinking skills, challenging this soliciting MS attorney who has a nebulous scheme to challenge a machine gun atf statute compromise liberty... you planning on fighting off the bad guys with your machine gun or pistol as you have no earthly idea if this is a scam or legit since it is a nebulous concept put out under the guise of 2A blah blah blah...

remember the devil can quote Scripture for his own use...that could be what is transpiring but your closed mind can see it cuz it is under the guise of 2A blah blah blah.

bottom line, watch your mouth sport as you're lowering yourself to something that you might not wish to look at in the mirror and discover.

ipse

Last edited:

JohnC76

yes two, apparently i and others on this forum apparently do have higher standards than you, and it is called critical thinking skills, unlike you, who seem to be gullible enough to follow anybody who spouts and seeks nebulous solicitations under the banner of 'this is for 2A blah blah blah' and 'we're your only hope to save your 2A blah blah blah'.

also unlike you,i do not resort to vulgar disparaging comment(s) which is lowering your entire argument to sounding like an idiot savant throwing a tantrum. further, as has been stated previously, you may continue to believe continuously throwing the commentary 'you are not fighting for liberty, blah blah blah' makes your case but you sound like you are crying wolf so much that in fact you weaken your standing in the community since you use the facade so much it is meaningless.

specifically, two, please explain w/o vulgarity, how does utilizing critical thinking skills, challenging this soliciting MS attorney who has a nebulous scheme to challenge a machine gun atf statute compromise liberty... you planning on fighting off the bad guys with your machine gun or pistol as you have no earthly idea if this is a scam or legit since it is a nebulous concept put out under the guise of 2A blah blah blah...

remember the devil can quote Scripture for his own use...that could be what is transpiring but your closed mind can see it cuz it is under the guise of 2A blah blah blah.

bottom line, watch your mouth sport as you're lowering yourself to something that you might not wish to look at in the mirror and discover.

ipse

You sure do type up a heap of argument to say so little.

Why are you so against this specific area of 2A rights?

Obviously you are against it because as shown and explained to you already, this lawyer is legitimate, the lawsuit is a go, and it has been received positively by everyone I've come across except you and a couple others here.

What gives? Why did you guys decide to destroy this thread?

If I was a mod or admin here, I'd at least given you antagonists a time out and deleted all this ignorant arguing.

I do own and operate my own forums, and have been using them for many years now, so I speak from experience on how I and other forum mods and admins would handle trolls like you.

Yet, this behavior is allowed here. It sure doesn't cast a positive reputation on the place, that's for sure.

I truly never expected this level of negativity from fellow 2A'ers on an OC board.

Have fun! :)

solus

yo, johnc76, challege still stands ~ show something that this attorney's record , through viable legal cite, is 2A orientated and where, besides his solicitation gofund advertisement, oh, and sorry your AR forum group buddies chatting about it doesn't count, there is any legal collaboration with nra, goa, saf, or anybody to advance this case.

i'm not saying this attorney isn't going to file something, i'm saying the funds will be expended while going thru the motions with billable hours exhausting collected donations before even getting into the lower courts. then another round of donations are needed, cuz it didn't go as planned, or better yet the story line will be bloombergs group trodded on my effort so i need even more donations to fight to save your 2A machine gun rights.

you want to throw put a viable 2A attorney w/ties to sfa, goa, nra, jfpo, pushing national OC or heaven forbid a CC inititive...i'll give my personal information so i could contribute my red bull 10$.

the olde tv advert said it best...show me the meat...

bottom line, y'al haven't produced one iota of evidence this machine gun folly is a viable cause for 2A rights nor that an august 2A attorney, lacking any type of business address can even know how or has the experience level to proceed to go on the national stage and save your precious machine gun 2A rights.

oh by the way assocated w/NRA is bogus concept since attorneys write an intro letter saying i'm here in bum-arse-nowhere & i'll represent your members at a reduced fee if you list me as being associated with you...oh by the way heres my contibution to the cause. NRA response...sure your now listed...oh and thanks for the contribution...same amout next year. it is only a marketing scheme...geez.

ipse

JohnC76

yo, johnc76, challege still stands ~ show something that this attorney's record , through viable legal cite, is 2A orientated and where, besides his solicitation gofund advertisement, oh, and sorry your AR forum group buddies chatting about it doesn't count, there is any legal collaboration with nra, goa, saf, or anybody to advance this case.

i'm not saying this attorney isn't going to file something, i'm saying the funds will be expended while going thru the motions with billable hours exhausting collected donations before even getting into the lower courts. then another round of donations are needed, cuz it didn't go as planned, or better yet the story line will be bloombergs group trodded on my effort so i need even more donations to fight to save your 2A machine gun rights.

you want to throw put a viable 2A attorney w/ties to sfa, goa, nra, jfpo, pushing national OC or heaven forbid a CC inititive...i'll give my personal information so i could contribute my red bull 10$.

the olde tv advert said it best...show me the meat...

bottom line, y'al haven't produced one iota of evidence this machine gun folly is a viable cause for 2A rights nor that an august 2A attorney, lacking any type of business address can even know how or has the experience level to proceed to go on the national stage and save your precious machine gun 2A rights.

oh by the way assocated w/NRA is bogus concept since attorneys write an intro letter saying i'm here in bum-arse-nowhere & i'll represent your members at a reduced fee if you list me as being associated with you...oh by the way heres my contibution to the cause. NRA response...sure your now listed...oh and thanks for the contribution...same amout next year. it is only a marketing scheme...geez.

ipse

The information has been posted already. Do your due diligence and read it.

But the reality is, no one can prove anything to you because you already have your mind made up and you just want to argue.

twoskinsonemanns

also unlike you,i do not resort to vulgar disparaging comment(s)

Quite right solus. Your style, which always irritates, and the vicious attacks against the OP caught me in a moment of weakness. My apologies.

As I said I would look into the matter. I did not encourage anyone to blindly give money without researching it.

However, the not my problem since it doesn't concern me attitude of some of the posters is quite disturbing whether or not the OP is legit.

solus

sorry twoskinsonemanns, missed your post, which was graciously proffered as well as graciously accepted.

the ability to discuss intelligently is one of the greatest opportunities to learn...

till our next encounter, go well

ipse

Last edited:

Lohe

For those that actually care about freedom and 2a rights. His first case just got filed yesterday against Eric Holder and the ATF. Here is the filling this could turn big as he is also going after the 200 poll tax if he brings that down it could do away with the 1939 NFA act all together.

http://iris.personaltelco.net/~ry/245057730-Hollis-v-Holder-Complaint.pdf

Good read better grab a cup of coffee.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Quote from the law suit~~
"In fact, one of the most popular sporting rifles in existence today, the AR-15 rifle, is merely a semi-automatic version of the M16 machinegun, and is nearly identical to the fully automatic version except for some of the internal parts and additional milling."

Now I am no lawyer but the above goes against everything we have been trying to educate the public about so called "assault rifles". And here comes this self proclaimed superman of the 2A to undo that education. Besides the fact that the court in Heller already ruled on exclusion of certain weapons from the right. In fact it was Scalia, possibly the most conservative judge that made it clear the government CAN regulate types of weapons.

I hope he is successful without screwing the AR owners of perfectly legal rifles, by getting the court to agree a AR is the same or nearly identical to a fully automatic version.:uhoh::banghead::cuss:

Lohe

Quote from the law suit~~
"In fact, one of the most popular sporting rifles in existence today, the AR-15 rifle, is merely a semi-automatic version of the M16 machinegun, and is nearly identical to the fully automatic version except for some of the internal parts and additional milling."

Now I am no lawyer but the above goes against everything we have been trying to educate the public about so called "assault rifles". And here comes this self proclaimed superman of the 2A to undo that education. Besides the fact that the court in Heller already ruled on exclusion of certain weapons from the right. In fact it was Scalia, possibly the most conservative judge that made it clear the government CAN regulate types of weapons.

I hope he is successful without screwing the AR owners of perfectly legal rifles, by getting the court to agree a AR is the same or nearly identical to a fully automatic version.:uhoh::banghead::cuss:

I hate to resort to name calling, but I guess it isn't when it true.

You sir are a freedom hating idiot.