Thread: Need ten bucks, file Red Bull claim that you did not grow wings

Need ten bucks, file Red Bull claim that you did not grow wings

http://www.energydrinksettlement.com/index

Plaintiffs brought these lawsuits, alleging that Red Bull’s marketing and labeling misrepresents both the functionality and safety of Red Bull beverages. Plaintiffs made claims against Red Bull for breach of express warranty, unjust enrichment, and violations of various states’ consumer protection statutes. Red Bull denies any and all wrongdoing or liability and maintains that its marketing and labeling have always been entirely truthful and accurate.

Funniest thing I have seen today, people literally sued Red Bull because they did not grow wings.

What the heck I am getting my ten bucks...
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 10-12-2014 at 05:07 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    And I sued the makers of Ax body spray. I used it and chicks did not attack me (in a good way).

Settlement for 10 million ! lol

I find it difficult enough to stay off the "shopping list". Grocery stores asking for your email, drug store wants tele number. Facial recognition is in the future with a sales pitch tailored to you. No thank you, I do not participate. We had someone a while back complaining about the gay sales popups he was getting on his computer. He blamed the site. Go figure.

Why would you sell your info for ten bucks? This is a great deal for red bull. You give them all your info for a sawbuck and they sell, and sell, and resell all your stuff. Gee did you guys apply for your obama phones?? Did you vote for him??
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    I find it difficult enough to stay off the "shopping list". Grocery stores asking for your email, drug store wants tele number. Facial recognition is in the future with a sales pitch tailored to you. No thank you, I do not participate. We had someone a while back complaining about the gay sales popups he was getting on his computer. He blamed the site. Go figure.

Why would you sell your info for ten bucks? This is a great deal for red bull. You give them all your info for a sawbuck and they sell, and sell, and resell all your stuff. Gee did you guys apply for your obama phones?? Did you vote for him??
    I wasn't actually intending to send in a claim, or expected anyone else to. Depending on how many people file claims though I doubt Red Bull is going to make big bucks off of this. And because if I took their money what makes you think I would just buy their products.

Did you vote for Obama?
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post

Just for the sake of factual information there is a privacy clause on the website explaining they do "not rent, sell or otherwise disclose for any other purpose PII (personally-identifiable information)". There is details about when they will disclose PII and it essentially says only if the IRS demands it.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    Just for the sake of factual information there is a privacy clause on the website explaining they do "not rent, sell or otherwise disclose for any other purpose PII (personally-identifiable information)". There is details about when they will disclose PII and it essentially says only if the IRS demands it.
    and if you believe that twoskinsonemann, you missed the small print where there will be a drawing from the collected name(s) giving away a bridge to the lucky winner...

geez...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    and if you believe that twoskinsonemann, you missed the small print where there will be a drawing from the collected name(s) giving away a bridge to the lucky winner...

geez...

ipse
    Do you disbelieve everything you read, or just that from educated folks?
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

you might have had too much red bull as you are testy and taking everything personally...that you believe everything you read must have missed reading about the hackers who have stolen names, addresses, account numbers from target, j p morgan and multiple others...yepper, that is true, red bull didn't release the names...did they...but by goodness they are sure collecting the a gaggle of personal information left and right...all for 10$$.

you sending your ten buck to the MS attorney?

as mentioned elsewhere...called critical thinking skills might wish to engage in it...provides quite a bit of clarity to reading comprehension.

i'll take the latter comment as a compliment...

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 10-16-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain