Thread: Gun owners are spreading Ebola

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar

Gun owners are spreading Ebola

MSNBC hits a new low recently (apparently it’s possible). In a recent online video series ‘Krystal Clear,’ MSNBC star Krystal Ball managed to find a connection behind EBOLA. Yes you read that right, MSNBC has solved EBOLA.

Apparently liberals think that the growth of EBOLA is being helped by the NRA.
    http://conservativebyte.com/2014/10/...BM8Hm03d7ax.01

Thank you MSNBC for sinking to a new low and giving me a good laugh
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Banned
    I know what she needs .. MORE METH .... meth is good, meth is good ... goood meth

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    hmmm the NRA doesn't back closing "gun show loop holes" because they serve the gun manufactures and not their members?
    Is it me or is this plain 'tarded? So if we close the "gun show loop holes" meaning the end of person to person transfers without an FFL, wouldn't it stand to reason used gun sales would significantly decline? Thus leading to more new gun sales....
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    hmmm the NRA doesn't back closing "gun show loop holes" because they serve the gun manufactures and not their members?
    Is it me or is this plain 'tarded? So if we close the "gun show loop holes" meaning the end of person to person transfers without an FFL, wouldn't it stand to reason used gun sales would significantly decline? Thus leading to more new gun sales....
    MSNBC types argue with emotions nit facts and how/what they feel trumps any objective reality. So no, it's not just you.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Yes I spread Ebola by dipping my bullets in body fluids before I use them.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Amazing, this country is going down fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Yes I spread Ebola by dipping my bullets in body fluids before I use them.
    I brush my teeth with an ebola containing toothpaste I make at home and then bite people !

The Obama worshippers at MSNBC know no bounds which they will not cross in order to support their messiah.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.