• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brooklyn Police Officer ROBS Detainee on Camera

since9

Campaign Veteran
When citizens are disarmed, tyranny is given free reign.

The PBA says, "It's time to stop the amateur video activists who interfere with police operations."

Translation: "We need to put a stop to all this incriminating evidence..."

Apparently, the New York Police Department are after BOTH your First and Second Amendment protections against tyranny under the law. They'd rather protect the criminal actions of their own officers than protect and serve the people of New York.

What's next? The Fourth? Fifth? All ten of our Bill of Rights? All Amendments? Our ENTIRE Constitution? Where do we draw the line?

Here's a thought: Let's draw the line at ZERO incursions against our Constitutional rights and freedoms, fully recognizing the wisdom of the Ninth Amendment: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

It doesn't say "should not." It says "SHALL not." That's an absolute imperative, NEVER to be trodden upon.

When they do violate our rights, it's up us, We the People, to put them back in their place.

For five years I've been saying, "The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First." I'm amending that to continue with, "They both protect the rest -- if you exercise them."

Firearms Iinstuctor

When the police are out and about in public they should be able to be recorded and filmed by any one as long as the action doesn't create a dangerous situation. or make a situation worse.