• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weapons prohibitions at Travis County Parks

superbee24

What? You create an account to make this post? What is your point here?

I have been on these forum for years (just never bothered to sign in). The OP also signed in just to post (his post count is 2) but I don't see you calling him out.

My point is pretty clear, maybe the problem is the OP not the Ranger.

Like I said, I have been camping for over two decades and NEVER had an issue with any Ranger, but did have "concerns" over morons who speed through the campgrounds where kids are playing and generally act like fools.

I appreciate the Ranger doing his job and keeping the campgrounds safe for EVERYONE.

Peace out Brother :)

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

I have been on these forum for years (just never bothered to sign in). The OP also signed in just to post (his post count is 2) but I don't see you calling him out.

My point is pretty clear, maybe the problem is the OP not the Ranger.

Like I said, I have been camping for over two decades and NEVER had an issue with any Ranger, but did have "concerns" over morons who speed through the campgrounds where kids are playing and generally act like fools.

I appreciate the Ranger doing his job and keeping the campgrounds safe for EVERYONE.

Peace out Brother :)

Well, thanks for the clarification :)