Thread: Hypocrisy yet again for anti-gunners

Hypocrisy yet again for anti-gunners

unfortunate that someone thought to threaten this woman.

For more unfortunate that someone with as far-reaching voice as she has so quickly invalidates one basic human right while pushing relentlessly to ensure a different human right that she deems above the others.

for those that don't read the article, she cancelled her speaking engagement because the university would not break the law for her and restrict 2nd amendment rights.

Although even the article misses it when they report that a concealed firearms permit is needed to legally attend.

http://m.ksl.com/index/story/sid/31957809

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    unfortunate that someone thought to threaten this woman.

For more unfortunate that someone with as far-reaching voice as she has so quickly invalidates one basic human right while pushing relentlessly to ensure a different human right that she deems above the others.

for those that don't read the article, she cancelled her speaking engagement because the university would not break the law for her and restrict 2nd amendment rights.

Although even the article misses it when they report that a concealed firearms permit is needed to legally attend.

http://m.ksl.com/index/story/sid/31957809
    Actually, regarding your last line related to attendance.....

A permit to conceal is required for you to legally carry a firearm at any of Utah's PUBLIC schools---- Elementary through College/university. No requirement that the firearm is actually concealed. Certain, state level colleges and universities are claiming that since one must have a permit the firearm must be concealed, but Utah's permit simply ALLOWS concealment. It does NOT require same.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Sorry my head was in the sand. Somehow I meant that "a weapon MUST be concealed is wrong", but ended up typing something completely different.

Fine motor skills get rough when you are annoyed at this kind of news
    Last edited by J_dazzle23; 10-15-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bofafiller View Post
    The man: "God, how long is a million years?"God: "To me, it's about a minute."The man: "God, how much is a million dollars?"God: "To me it's a penny."The man: "God, may I have a penny?"God: "Wait a minute."A: Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?B: Yes, of course.A: Great! I never could before!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --Mod deleted spam quote--
    +1
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-16-2014 at 10:58 PM.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    What happened? Her uterus fell out from fear? Hey-O !

Feminists ... blah !