• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guess who is anti gun McAuliffe's lawyer

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I've been following the FOIA's in the Puckett witch hunt.

It turns out that McAullife's lawyer is Tom Bondurant.
For those that don't know, Bondurant was the substitute judge that behaved so unprofessionally during Scouser's Brandishing trial.

Anti gun people are a tight group I suppose.

va_tazdad

For those that don't know, Bondurant was the substitute judge that behaved so unprofessionally during Scouser's Brandishing trial.

That is a lot nicer than what I would say about them.

sidestreet

Wow…,

wouldn't surprise me in the least, speedy, there seems to be a whole lot of "home cookin' " going on in that case (and in the cases we heard before scouser's), if ya' know what I mean.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
This makes me wonder if he was made a substitute specifically for Scouser's case.

Hanlon's Razor: Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Sadly, the world seems to be filled with stupid people who have an irrational antagonism towards guns.

stay safe.

scouser

THAT #$%@ !!!! Yeah I recognized the name immediately.

scouser

the report I saw, though, says he's Puckett's attorney

Roanoke Times Article

Roanoke.com said:
“It was an angry call,” said Puckett’s attorney, Tom Bondurant, of the Roanoke law firm Gentry, Locke, Rakes & Moore. He declined to comment further on the voice message and its contents.

scouser

Actually it doesn't appear to be the same Tom Bondurant. Well, not unless the law firm is using a very old photograph of him. Guess if he reads this thread he'll know how it feels to share his name with undesirables.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Actually it doesn't appear to be the same Tom Bondurant. Well, not unless the law firm is using a very old photograph of him. Guess if he reads this thread he'll know how it feels to share his name with undesirables.

I'd have to check the addresses to see if it is the same one Scouser, but considering I've already had one Senior Faux paf in this thread....I may let more lucid people do it.:cry:

Marco

There appears to be a few:
Thomas J.
Thomas O.
Both Jr.'s,
Thomas L.
And
Tom

Last edited:

scouser

"O" is the one that blatently ignored me when I was talking.

"J" is the one quoted as Puckett's attorney