Thread: What the hell is going on in General Discussion?

Exclamation What the hell is going on in General Discussion?

Over 29 pages of spam threads with random words and links to cheap boot websites? What the...

Doesn't this forum have some kind of security in place so robots cant make accounts? 0.o
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

Banned
    Sell sell sell !

No, its an attack now.

Banned
    I think Grapeshot needs to temporarily close the forum to get this cleaned up.

I think it's a conspiracy to coverup my calls for rallies nationwide to institute Constitutional Carry from coast to coast.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post

I think it's a conspiracy to coverup my calls for rallies nationwide to institute Constitutional Carry from coast to coast.
    See what happens when Grape takes a nap?

Well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    See what happens when Grape takes a nap?
    Im sure all the guys need to rest,,, from time to time..

But I have sent PMs to Grape a lot,,, and he answered me,,

He Never Appeared to be ON LINE during that time!!!

I cant imagine that ANY of the Powers that be have been napping much lately..
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    Over 29 pages of spam threads with random words and links to cheap boot websites? What the...

Doesn't this forum have some kind of security in place so robots cant make accounts? 0.o
    62 pages, now.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoy276 View Post
    62 pages, now.
    Using Tapatalk app, after the initial burst of reviving old threads with spam I don't really see any now in the 'unread' sorting.

Edit: nevermind. 10 stories down the spam started.
    Last edited by Baked on Grease; 10-16-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post

Spam is a conspiracy, it did not make itself. The people responsible always have an agenda. That agenda varies from trying to solicit money, hack internet accounts to obtain data or money, pranksters who get their jollies, or very angry people that take it out on the imagined boogy man. There is always a reason, technology is used but people are behind it.

Many times the type of spam gives away the motive. So far it does not look like a attempt to collect information or money, but annoy. Even more telling is the pranksters have stuck mostly to two subforums, a bot would have it ALL the forums.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Spam is a conspiracy, it did not make itself. The people responsible always have an agenda. That agenda varies from trying to solicit money, hack internet accounts to obtain data or money, pranksters who get their jollies, or very angry people that take it out on the imagined boogy man. There is always a reason, technology is used but people are behind it.

Many times the type of spam gives away the motive. So far it does not look like a attempt to collect information or money, but annoy. Even more telling is the pranksters have stuck mostly to two subforums, a bot would have it ALL the forums.
    Its Eye95 taking out revenge for all the arguments he lost !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Its Eye95 taking out revenge for all the arguments he lost !
    I highly doubt that, if it was him he would have struck while his backside was still burning. Anger dissipates over time, and I doubt he is still angry. And I do not think he was that sort of person of very low moral character. Instead he was just so passionate about his believes that he allowed them to overtake his ability to remain here, of his own accord.

Eye was not a chicken $hit, this person or persons are.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump