• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 10/18

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 10/18, 9:30 A.M.

Golden Corral
1 S Providence Rd ..........just off Midlothian
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Preemptive strike - I missed out last Sat. and gotta keep the truck close to home until radiaor gets replaced next week.

Been a few wrinkles that need attention to keep the OC road smooth.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Will be there, as we need to discuss peter nap's assignment that was made last week.

Also the possible visit of an out-of-stater to Lobby Day.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Will be there, as we need to discuss peter nap's assignment that was made last week.

stay safe.

Nap will be there and since my driving would endanger the public more than phase plasma rifle in the 5 watt range, the keeper is tagging along.

The Truth

Tentatively me + my Dad who is from South Carolina - if I can wake my backwards-sleeping-butt up.

My natural sleep habit is fall asleep about 4:30am and wake up at about 11am. Luckily my work hours fit into this habit perfectly. Or maybe that's bad...I dunno. Haha.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

stay safe.

Sorry to say that once again,,, due to a previous commitment that I wont be able to make this...

I do expect and hope that I will be talked about. Just thinking about that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I do really, wish that I could come and meet all my friends in the Commonwealth of Virginia!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Sorry to say that once again,,, due to a previous commitment that I wont be able to make this...

I do expect and hope that I will be talked about. Just thinking about that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I do really, wish that I could come and meet all my friends in the Commonwealth of Virginia!

Wrong out-of-stater.

But we'll talk about you anyway.

stay safe.

The Truth

Sorry for the no show guys...got called into work early unfornately. I was actually awake though!

scouser

Sorry for the no show guys...got called into work early unfornately. I was actually awake though!

if and when you do make it to breakfast, feel free to bring the youngster with you, Logan has been a regular at the breakfasts for almost 3 years

The Truth

Im bummed about missing this one though because my Dad was gonna come with me. Only get to see him every few months, and I wanted him to meet you guys!

Mags will continue to tag along for now, but Mama wants to be more social as she gets closer to being an open carrier. She's very much looking forward to chatting with the other women about carrying too but baby can be distracting.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Im bummed about missing this one though because my Dad was gonna come with me. Only get to see him every few months, and I wanted him to meet you guys!

Mags will continue to tag along for now, but Mama wants to be more social as she gets closer to being an open carrier. She's very much looking forward to chatting with the other women about carrying too but baby can be distracting.

How much longer will he be here? If not until next Sat, we can put together a breakfast, lunch or dinner at a location of your chosing in a manner of minutes.

Good reading for Mama:
http://www.corneredcat.com/

user

Accomplished Advocate
Fyi: I happened to be meeting with a client in the River City Diner on Parham Rd yesterday, and Theresa (?) recognized me and asked in a rather forlorn sort of way how come none of y'all have been by there in a long time.

scouser

Fyi: I happened to be meeting with a client in the River City Diner on Parham Rd yesterday, and Theresa (?) recognized me and asked in a rather forlorn sort of way how come none of y'all have been by there in a long time.

I was there last Thursday lunchtime and Theresa saw me that day, and Logan & I were there on Sunday morning and Theresa was talking to us. So some of us have been there. However, it's seemed that when we have found a regular server and got her trained to our ways, she goes and gets herself fired. Perhaps the group as a whole don't want to jinx anyone else, plus most of the group live south of the James so maybe that has someting to do with it