• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Simply....unbelievable -

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingWolf

It is in the 42.092 that I, you, and others have cited.

It is 42.092 b(2).

Do you not recall posting that?

se first posted it in post 11.

Ohhhh you mean the cruelty to non livestock animals statute.:lol::lol::lol:

Just keep making up as you go.:lol::lol::lol:

wrightme

Ohhhh you mean the cruelty to non livestock animals statute.:lol::lol::lol:

Just keep making up as you go.:lol::lol::lol:

Er, what?

We have been speaking of the existing statute. You presented old statutes, and the one we all cited that showed the 'consent' phrase. Not sure how that becomes 'making up as I go.'

Do you not realize that you, I, and se all posted the statute that shows the consent phrase?

I have been clear in my opinion that there was a likely violation of 2(b) , killing without express consent.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Then you must believe that the shooting was otherwise justified, that a gunshot wound does not cause pain to an animal, or that death was instantaneous, since that's the only way this wouldn't qualify as in a cruel manner according to the definition of in a cruel manner in the statute. Fee free to search case law if you wish, I was considering it but with the way you've been acting I don't think I will.

Edit: oh, and no, that's not a straw man either... Give it a rest please.

He is not going to give it a rest, no matter how silly it makes him look. If he thought he could get a good argument he would argue the sun revolved around the earth. No matter how much evidence you provide.

Mindless arguing is his forte.

wrightme

He is not going to give it a rest, no matter how silly it makes him look. If he thought he could get a good argument he would argue the sun revolved around the earth. No matter how much evidence you provide.

Mindless arguing is his forte.

Not even close.

If he were to provide some evidence, that would be more than he has presented so far.

WalkingWolf

Er, what?

We have been speaking of the existing statute. You presented old statutes, and the one we all cited that showed the 'consent' phrase. Not sure how that becomes 'making up as I go.'

Do you not realize that you, I, and se all posted the statute that shows the consent phrase?

I have been clear in my opinion that there was a likely violation of 2(b) , killing without express consent.

That is part of the ~~~ wait for it ~~~ the cruelty to non livestock law. :lol::lol::lol:

wrightme

:lol::lol::lol:

I sure do not understand why you resort to such a childish method when you do not get your way.

Do you not understand that se posted the applicable statute section in post 11, I stated that there was a likely violation of b(2), which includes 'kill without express consent' of the owner? Instead of resorting to childish behavior, why not simply admit that you had it wrong? Like when you claimed people could recover wounded game without getting a landowner's permission first?

wrightme

That is part of the ~~~ wait for it ~~~ the cruelty to non livestock law. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, we all know that. Why do you seem to feel that is some 'key point' here? It is the same statute we have been discussing throughout the thread, until you tried to cite the livestock statutes.

As I have been stating, in my opinion, the officer was likely in violation of 42.092 b(2), which has been posted as the 'cruelty to non livestock law.' Do you have an actual point you think you are making?

If you feel that means 'in a cruel manner,' I disagree, as b(2) does not require that. b(1) requires either 'torture' or 'in a cruel manner.'

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

:lol::lol::lol:
I sure do not understand why you resort to such a childish method when you do not get your way.

Do you not understand that se posted the applicable statute section in post 11, I stated that there was a likely violation of b(2), which includes 'kill without express consent' of the owner? Instead of resorting to childish behavior, why not simply admit that you had it wrong? Like when you claimed people could recover wounded game without getting a landowner's permission first?

OC for ME

Nothing is gunna happen to the shooter. The cop shop boss says so. Dogs are not people.

Cop on the job...check.
Loose dogs...check.
Claim a threat...check.

What concerns me is the abrupt end of the recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.