Thread: Moving to NC

Moving to NC

I will be moving to the Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville area early next year. Can I do some research to find out where there are some open carry groups that meet now and then in this general area? It would truly be an honor to meet some of you guys and gals.

Quote Originally Posted by fjpro2a View Post
    I will be moving to the Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville area early next year. Can I do some research to find out where there are some open carry groups that meet now and then in this general area? It would truly be an honor to meet some of you guys and gals.
    We welcome you to NC! The only meets we have done nearest to you were in Concord. We had a couple meets with decent sized groups but then people slowly started to fade away one by one... Maybe they didn't like the food, location, time, days, not sure... Or maybe life events were preventing them from getting together with like minded people. There is however, a meet in Kernersville, NC every month but that might be a bit too far for you. 6-10 people usually show up to that one. I haven't had time to start up the meets in the Mecklenburg area again due to being busy with work, but if someone wants to get the ball rolling I'm in for some meets.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

Thanks

Thanks Jamesm760 - I will be sure to follow up as my moving day gets closer. Once I am in NC, I will also get actively involved in setting up "meets." Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by fjpro2a View Post
    Welcome to NC, check out GRNC when you get here. mostly a CC group, but they do help

i will try to get you the link to a meet up site, that has open carriers on it.

there is also a meet up in Kernersville the first friday of the month
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.