Thread: Those crazy Moms demand action

Those crazy Moms demand action

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/masked...ented-robbery/

Moms seems to think that a ban on open carry would have prevented an armed robbery at a bank inside of Kroger. We all know that the criminal would have been stopped in his tracks at the front door, if only a sign had been present. No way this guy would have broken store policy.
    Last edited by willy1094; 10-18-2014 at 02:07 PM.

And yes, I did go to their facebook page to add my .02 I'm sure my comments will be considered and discussed logically.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    ANOTHER ARMED ROBBERY AT KROGER: This man robbed a bank inside a Cincinnati-area Kroger yesterday. Police say he wore a grey skeleton mask and demanded cash while brandishing a semi-automatic handgun at a teller. The robbery comes only two days after a man at another Cincinnati Kroger was robbed at gunpoint in the restroom:
    This thing is wearing a mask, a hoodie and carrying a umbrella no less. Yet the evil mommies and police captain believe its a man. Look closely, its wearing gloves. She really fooled them...... I bet the gun had a pink grip......

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    This thing is wearing a mask, a hoodie and carrying a umbrella no less. Yet the evil mommies and police captain believe its a man. Look closely, its wearing gloves. She really fooled them...... I bet the gun had a pink grip......
    I wouldn't rule out that "it" wasn't a member of moms either.

Stupid crooks, robbing the Kroger is not a federal offense and most likely would net more loot. But then again the Feds are not consistent on application of their mandatory sentencing guidelines so maybe the crooks have already factored in this risk.

Was their any indication that the robber open carried? Morons demand action have shown what morons they are.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lockman View Post
    Stupid crooks, robbing the Kroger is not a federal offense and most likely would net more loot. But then again the Feds are not consistent on application of their mandatory sentencing guidelines so maybe the crooks have already factored in this risk.
    It was a 5/3 bank in Kroger.

You mean the "mandatory sentencing guidelines" that the Supreme Court ruled as only being suggested guidelines.

Those crazy Moms demand action

Post edit troubles here
    Last edited by lockman; 10-19-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockman View Post
    I meant to say the bank in the Kroger.

Same situation at Jewel here in Il, they net less than 2k and face the Feds and the locals, when the Jewel cash drawers might net $600+ each and no federal concern.
    Edited for spelling.