• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Those crazy Moms demand action

willy1094

Last edited:

willy1094

And yes, I did go to their facebook page to add my .02 I'm sure my comments will be considered and discussed logically.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
ANOTHER ARMED ROBBERY AT KROGER: This man robbed a bank inside a Cincinnati-area Kroger yesterday. Police say he wore a grey skeleton mask and demanded cash while brandishing a semi-automatic handgun at a teller. The robbery comes only two days after a man at another Cincinnati Kroger was robbed at gunpoint in the restroom:

This thing is wearing a mask, a hoodie and carrying a umbrella no less. Yet the evil mommies and police captain believe its a man. Look closely, its wearing gloves. She really fooled them...... I bet the gun had a pink grip......

willy1094

This thing is wearing a mask, a hoodie and carrying a umbrella no less. Yet the evil mommies and police captain believe its a man. Look closely, its wearing gloves. She really fooled them...... I bet the gun had a pink grip......
I wouldn't rule out that "it" wasn't a member of moms either. :eek:

lockman

State Researcher
Stupid crooks, robbing the Kroger is not a federal offense and most likely would net more loot. But then again the Feds are not consistent on application of their mandatory sentencing guidelines so maybe the crooks have already factored in this risk.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Stupid crooks, robbing the Kroger is not a federal offense and most likely would net more loot. But then again the Feds are not consistent on application of their mandatory sentencing guidelines so maybe the crooks have already factored in this risk.
It was a 5/3 bank in Kroger.

You mean the "mandatory sentencing guidelines" that the Supreme Court ruled as only being suggested guidelines.