Thread: Open Carry: Itís Time To Stop the Friendly Fire

Open Carry: Itís Time To Stop the Friendly Fire

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/ope...friendly-fire/

If open carry is maligned all guns ownership is maligned. Up until Bloomberg and his minions took control of the debate, we were winning. We were proving that guns arenít inherently evil by showing the world that good guys carry guns and when they do, nothing bad happens.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Great Article! Thanks for posting this. How sad that some of the comments there simply prove the point.
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Banned
    He does not cite any source as to the methods of Bloomberg (like trolling for pics) ... how does he know this?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    He does not cite any source as to the methods of Bloomberg (like trolling for pics) ... how does he know this?
    http://www.ammoland.com/2014/07/open...l-people-tell/
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Methods are obvious in almost every "news" story published.

They are called "lies" for a very good reason.
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

This is one of the best articles I've ever read regarding open carry!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Awesome post!

I conceal more than I OC, but I am a huge fan of either. They both have their place.

It's time to stand up for our rights and quit trying to stipulate how our neighbors exercise them.

I wholeheartedly concur with both the article and most of the comments herein.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thumbs Up.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	12148
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Common sense isn't very common, but Bloomberg is.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.