Thread: Eric Holder: ‘I take personally as a failure’ the inability to pass gun control.

Eric Holder: ‘I take personally as a failure’ the inability to pass gun control.

“And the thought that we could not translate that horror [Sandy Hook] into reasonable — I mean, really reasonable gun safety measures that were supported by the vast majority of the American people is for me something that I take personally as a failure,” he said, The Hill reported. “And something that I think we as a society should take as a failure — a glaring failure that I hope will ultimately be rectified.”
    [ ... ]
    ... President Obama then announced a slew of executive actions to curb gun rights.

http://thehill.com/regulation/admini...ggest-failures

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...a-failure-the/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Liberals in general, and this administration in particular, just cannot fathom that the American people don't want anymore gun control. It just doesn't compute with them. To suffer a humiliating defeat in the Senate should be clear enough for them - yet they still continue to push their agenda. Hopefully they push that agenda right off a cliff.

What a maroon... He doesn't realize he's simply in the wrong country. Our Constitution absolutely does NOT support gun control.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Banned
    He should go to Africa and help those poor ebola patients for penance....

Quote Originally Posted by scooter348 View Post
    Liberals in general, and this administration in particular, just cannot fathom that the American people don't want anymore gun control. It just doesn't compute with them. To suffer a humiliating defeat in the Senate should be clear enough for them - yet they still continue to push their agenda. Hopefully they push that agenda right off a cliff.
    quick, let's legalize 34 million illegal aliens so we dont lose the elections!

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    In my opinion, any "personal failures" on the part of this racist, contemptible bitch are wins for freedom-loving people.
    Last edited by JamesCanby; 10-23-2014 at 09:44 AM.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Passing legislation of any kind is outside the job description of an Attorney General. Eric Holder was an Attorney General in name only. In reality he was just another political operative misusing the high-office he was entrusted with.

Quote Originally Posted by OC4me View Post
    Passing legislation of any kind is outside the job description of an Attorney General. Eric Holder was an Attorney General in name only. In reality he was just another political operative misusing the high-office he was entrusted with.
    +1

I think all of Holders failures were successes for freedom.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Quote Originally Posted by OC4me View Post
    Exactly correct. I would add that passing legislation is outside of obama's job description as well. They seem to think otherwise for some reason.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Holder should go to Mexico where they have an indictment for accessory to murder awaiting him.

In fact, lets trade him for Sgt. Tahmoressi (sp).