Thread: 591/594: it is a crime to deface or steal election signs that are legally placed

591/594: it is a crime to deface or steal election signs that are legally placed

I initially posted this on waguns, but I wanted to put it over here for anyone who didn't see it.

If you have 591 signs or no on 594 signs up and they go missing or someone has knocked them down, if you can, put a camera on them.

In my neighborhood, I've had some thieves make off with a few 591 signs, and one no on 594 sign, I replaced them.

I have a good guess as to who took them, but didn't have any proof. So take my advice, if you see someone tampering with an election sign, take out your cellphone and video it, or note down their license plate number and description.

This liberal former Bellevue councilwoman got caught taking down 591 signs and now POGR is pressing criminal charges against her.

http://www.examiner.com/article/i-59...ign-right-next

Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    This liberal former Bellevue councilwoman got caught taking down 591 signs and now POGR is pressing criminal charges against her.

http://www.examiner.com/article/i-59...ign-right-next

Good, I hope they throw the book at her

Quote Originally Posted by Right Wing Wacko View Post
    I'd volunteer to throw a few books at her. A hard back copy of both The Constitution of the United States and the Washington Constitution being top of the list. Maybe she will read them.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Typical. She wants us to obey one set of laws but is willing to break others.

Quote Originally Posted by Right Wing Wacko View Post
    I do not see anything at all happening to her, not even a slap with a pamphlet. She should be prosecuted or remove the law. Simple
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Banned
    Political signs? For demorats I usually put my home made sign saying "don't vote for these assshats!" pointing to their signs.

With signs on land owned by businesses ... I always stop and complain. Many take them down. I got 5 signs taken down last week.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 10-21-2014 at 09:59 PM.