Thread: Daines vs Curtis

Daines vs Curtis

Interesting debate last night. Curtis was really throwing out the accusations on Daines, but I liked her freshness.

They both claim to be for gun ownership, and accuse the other of being against. I'm not sure what to believe, but I also believe that what either one thinks or believe hardly makes a damn bit of difference either way.

Banned
    "I'm for gun ownership and like the 2nd amendment!" exlcaimed the politician ... but when asked "what guns do you own yourself?" the answer is usually "none"

I won't vote a guy who does not own a AR or AK or MAC or variants. If he owns a Mini-30, he's out for being stupid.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    "I'm for gun ownership and like the 2nd amendment!" exlcaimed the politician ... but when asked "what guns do you own yourself?" the answer is usually "none"

I won't vote a guy who does not own a AR or AK or MAC or variants. If he owns a Mini-30, he's out for being stupid.
    Is this what you are saying: "I'm for gun ownership and like the 2nd amendment!" exlcaimed the politician ... as long as you do it in the manner I like!?
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Frankly, she reminds me of a whiny, bitter 16 year-old girl. Not that I have much faith in any politician anymore, but she's really not who I want representing me in Washington. The first clip of this video tells me all I need to know about her views on guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98qmvI6Ntc