• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CPL = Anti Gun

WalkingWolf

Is davidmcbeth your mother? I doubt it. So kick rocks.

Kick them yourself, I mentioned nothing about David being my mother, since she is dead that is sorta impossible. There is something really wrong with you.

This is the second time you attempted to insult a non posting family member. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I doubt it. Stop doing this, not only is it against the rules it is extremely rude and is very narcissistic.

Last edited:

Michigander

Are you even allowed to have a cpl Neil?

I seriously doubt it's him. Neil has his issues to put it mildly, but he has respect for the fact he was banned. The full and blatant disrespect for all rules and common sense for the goal of trolling is not his SOP. He just tells you what he thinks, does what he wants in spite of lengthy advice, and makes numerous mistakes along the way.

Primus

Kick them yourself, I mentioned nothing about David being my mother, since she is dead that is sorta impossible. There is something really wrong with you.

This is the second time you attempted to insult a non posting family member. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I doubt it. Stop doing this, not only is it against the rules it is extremely rude and is very narcissistic.
That's not nice... I asked if she was davidmcbeth.

Are you implying to be David is an insult? Now that would be a violation of forum rules...

And I didn't bring her up..... You did my love. :D

WalkingWolf

That's not nice... I asked if she was davidmcbeth.

Are you implying to be David is an insult? Now that would be a violation of forum rules...

And I didn't bring her up..... You did my love. :D

It was a insult since clearly my mother is not David or a man. I did not open her up for insults because I posted about her. You are a person who feels no empathy or remorse, and you make excuses for your very rude behavior. YOU were wrong to make the remark and you know it, that is why you did it.

Primus

It was a insult since clearly my mother is not David or a man. I did not open her up for insults because I posted about her. You are a person who feels no empathy or remorse, and you make excuses for your very rude behavior. YOU were wrong to make the remark and you know it, that is why you did it.
Hmm.. If she's not David or a man.... Then why when I specifically called BS on David.... To David.... Would you inject your mother into the conversation?

I still love you. Like a grumpy old baby. :D

twoskinsonemanns

My mother carried her entire adult life a Colt 25 auto in her purse, no permission slip. Many people who are not felons or intent on committing a crime carry concealed without a permit. Especially states with may issue, or no carry allowed at all. I have encountered them, and I left them alone.

So I call BS on your BS.

I just want to say bravo to your mother. The rejection of the slave mentality and passing it on to your kid is so important. Morality seems in danger when everyone just accepts they can and should do anything the gov says they can as long as they don't do what they are told not to.

WalkingWolf

Primus, you have violated, and been spanked twice now for violating TOS posting personal insults to non posting family members. What does it take for you to learn and act with a grain of respect for members family? Is this really the person you are?

WalkingWolf

I just want to say bravo to your mother. The rejection of the slave mentality and passing it on to your kid is so important. Morality seems in danger when everyone just accepts they can and should do anything the gov says they can as long as they don't do what they are told not to.

Thank you! My dad married my mother just before WWII, he bought her the gun right before he shipped out. She carried everyday afterwards. My dad carried at the dairy a Colt PP with a cut down barrel, no front sight.

Primus

Primus, you have violated, and been spanked twice now for violating TOS posting personal insults to non posting family members. What does it take for you to learn and act with a grain of respect for members family? Is this really the person you are?

What? Spanked by who? When?

Relax my love your starting to hear and see things which can't be good for your health.

I know once a day you have a fit and yell at guys or make false accusations or some troll action but cmon brother your going into multiple days on this one.

WalkingWolf

What? Spanked by who? When?

Relax my love your starting to hear and see things which can't be good for your health.

I know once a day you have a fit and yell at guys or make false accusations or some troll action but cmon brother your going into multiple days on this one.

Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Primus

Reason
violates TOS

Between 23 and 24 you don't remember this above? Or the last time?

ONLY a despicable person insults family members!

Primus

Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Primus

Reason
violates TOS

Between 23 and 24 you don't remember this above? Or the last time?

ONLY a despicable person insults family members!
Ahh I didnt even notice that post was modified. Usually conversations go
forward in pages.... Not backwards. :D

My apologies to the mods for having to waste time cleaning it up.

Plan B

Banned
Plan B (Neil/Pat) whoever you are... I said nothing about permission slips being a good thing. They simply charge one for a right that should be free to those that are law abiding. That said they are a accepted "evil" at this time. MI has a very fractured 2A pro rights population in my honest opinion . So with that said - maybe trying to unite under one banner and working towards common goals is a better idea than coming here and trying to whip up trouble? Just saying... Continue.

By numbers you gave me, there are ~300,k CPL holders in the state. There are 9 million people in Michigan. Take out a third, for LEO, felons, libtards and the underage and you get 6,000,000 people left as felons if they exercise a right.

You can accept that evil but I will not.

I promote constitutional carry.

wizzi01

By numbers you gave me, there are ~300,k CPL holders in the state. There are 9 million people in Michigan. Take out a third, for LEO, felons, libtards and the underage and you get 6,000,000 people left as felons if they exercise a right.

You can accept that evil but I will not.

I promote constitutional carry.

Probably because you can't qualify for a cpl.

FreeInAZ

Plan B - I never said I accepted them. I was saying they are accepted in general, by the General public. You are correct in wanting constitutional carry. It is far better than the permission slip scheme. It takes money, commitment and political clout to get anything done in a state legislature. Hence my point about uniting under one banner in MI. Until MI has a organized & well funded pro rights (2A) group with: tens of thousands of members, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in a political war fund...not much will change for the better. Wish it wasn't that way, but it just is. So I ask again, what is accomplished by coming here and whipping up tensions? I can't think of a productive answer, can you?

Firearms Iinstuctor

Lets try and get this back on topic.

IMHO the 2nd is very clear purposely made muddy by the 3 branches of government to try and meet their various political agendas.

We have seen politicians and judges totally make up stuff to get things to go their way not just on gun control.

We didn't lose are gun rights all at once just as we well not get them back all at once unless we have a very strong court ruling.

I don't think that well happen. Even if we did we have many in the other two branches that are more them willing to or just do not care what the courts do. Or just think they can do a end run around the courts. (IE Washington DC ).

How many times have we seen lets just keep it in the system for years or decades and we don't have to deal with it.

I wrote my first letter against gun control back in 1968 I was 12 years old. I asked my DAD how can they do that GCA68 when the 2nd is so clear. He said write your congress critter I did.

We are winning we have more constitutional carry states more states, that recognize open carry as being legal( even thou it was in many places) But I am going to arrest you for DC because I can mentality and the powers to be like it.

More places with a permission slip that one can CCW then ever. Yes constitutional carry being ideal

Yes would I like to walk through Times square tomorrow with out being hassled while open carrying.

Having been fighting this crap for 46 years spending countless hrs and many dollars it has been a slow war.

The wins have been more then the losses but it does get discouraging when we have so many trying to kill a basic constitutional right that is very clear.

Maybe before I die I can go to the most anti gun areas and proudly openly carry and people well think that it is just normal.

keep up the fight I plan too.

Last edited:

Plan B

Banned
I can't think of a productive answer, can you?

Mrs Regan had it. "Just say No!"

I dont know why, for the life of me, that gun owners put up with any of it. If people "Just say No!", they can't lock us all up. If police upheld the promise they made conditional on their employment at the cost of their lives, (oath) then they wouldnt lock us up for exercising a right.

I simply believe that people should be able to own and carry their sidearm or rifle of choice where they please without fear of prosecution. When the greatest threat to a free citizen is his government, then the citizen should do two things. Firstly, to disavow any allegiance or accountability to it, and secondly, to replace it by any means necessary.

For these beliefs, I have been shunned, insulted, prosecuted, and even called an anti.

Hm....

Firearms Iinstuctor

Mrs Regan had it. "Just say No!"

I dont know why, for the life of me, that gun owners put up with any of it. If people "Just say No!", they can't lock us all up. If police upheld the promise they made conditional on their employment at the cost of their lives, (oath) then they wouldnt lock us up for exercising a right.

I simply believe that people should be able to own and carry their sidearm or rifle of choice where they please without fear of prosecution. When the greatest threat to a free citizen is his government, then the citizen should do two things. Firstly, to disavow any allegiance or accountability to it, and secondly, to replace it by any means necessary.

For these beliefs, I have been shunned, insulted, prosecuted, and even called an anti.

Hm....

Yes in a perfect world trouble is we don't live in one.