Thread: Machinegun shopping mall massacre promoted as an expression of Green Conscience

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Machinegun shopping mall massacre promoted as an expression of Green Conscience

Splattergate II: Green Graphic Novel Celebrates Eco-Terrorism Shopping Mall Killing Spree. Green Graphic Novel Celebrates Eco-Terrorism Shopping Mall Killing Spree.

When is it acceptable for a terrorist to go berserk in a shopping mall and machine gun innocent victims to death? When it's all being done for the noble cause of environmentalism, of course!

Such is the take-home message of an award-winning graphic novel which has been praised by a top scientist at the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) as "a marvellous way to convey the knowledge accumulated by our scientific community." (H/T Marc Morano at Climate Depot)

It has also been recommended by a curriculum developer at the US National Council of Teachers of English as a "rigorous" and "highly expressive" work which will make an "optimal text for students at various levels". (Naturally, the novel has been deemed Common-Core-compliant too.)

Extreme Greens normalize MG shopping mall carry.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Southeast, Missouri, USA
    I'm far more afraid of someone with a "good cause" than someone who wants to just be left alone.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Árida Zona
    Typical. We don't want to do Z. and we want to force you to stop doing Z as well, even though we used the pretense of being forced to do Z as the reason for our "expression".

For anyone who (like me) missed the original "splattergate" (GRAPHIC):

And here is a spoof (done by voice over) which will no doubt be called racist, though it is essentially sending the same message: agree with us or die.
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 10-25-2014 at 08:47 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

earth's crust
    Its fiction .. take it at that. Guy is trying to sell a product ... catering to an audience.