Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You voted? It means nothing hahahaha - in Illinois at least - all voted counted DEM

Banned

You voted? It means nothing hahahaha - in Illinois at least - all voted counted DEM

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...linois-county/

“Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...linois-county/

“Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”
    Sounds like the plot of Scandal.

I wonder how their ballot is set-up for a calibration error to be a possible cause. I use an absentee ballot, and in NV, and each race has the candidates in alphabetical order, regardless of party affiliation. Assuming the electronic machine ballot screens are set up the same, a calibration error (though inexcusable) would at least be random in picking different candidates, not always pick the Democrat over a Republican.
    Last edited by MAC702; 10-25-2014 at 12:48 AM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I wonder how their ballot is set-up for a calibration error to be a possible cause. I use an absentee ballot, and in NV, and each race has the candidates in alphabetical order, regardless of party affiliation. Assuming the electronic machine ballot screens are set up the same, a calibration error (though inexcusable) would at least be random in picking different candidates, not always pick the Democrat over a Republican.
    Never never never vote absentee. I was an election judge many times ... you are leaving your vote in the hands of election judges if it will be cast or not. How many absentee ballots did I refuse to be counted? Thousands.

They claim it was one machine....

It is probably just the 1 thats been found so far...?

I'll take them at their word that it was a calibration issue, but not that it was an error. Sounds like they had it calibrated jjust as I would expect in the PRIL.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver View Post
    I'll take them at their word that it was a calibration issue, but not that it was an error. Sounds like they had it calibrated jjust as I would expect in the PRIL.
    ROFL .... the error was that someone noticed ...

ROFL .... the error was that someone noticed ...
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Never never never vote absentee. I was an election judge many times ... you are leaving your vote in the hands of election judges if it will be cast or not. How many absentee ballots did I refuse to be counted? Thousands.
    In Washington state, everybody votes by mail. -_-
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Night View Post
    In Washington state, everybody votes by mail. -_-
    Well, you voted for it ... or did you???

Well, you voted for it ... or did you???
    Actually, we didn't vote for it.

Like Oregon, the State of Washington conducts all elections via vote-by-mail. Originally, absentee ballots in Washington were mailed prior to election day to those voters who contacted their local county by indicating that they would be unable to vote at their local polling place on election day.

In 1993, the state began allowing all voters to vote by mail on a permanent basis. Since that time, voting by mail had gained in popularity, and the term "absentee ballot" had become synonymous with voting by mail. According to the Secretary of State, in 2006, over 88% of all voters cast votes using the vote-by-mail method. By then, many counties had made the switch to conducting their elections entirely by mail. The state's two largest counties (in terms of number of voters), King and Pierce, were the last two counties in the state to switch to all-mail voting. When the King County Council approved the switch in 2009, the county became the largest in the nation, in terms of number of voters, where elections are conducted entirely by mail. Pierce County's resistance to making the change led to action by the Washington State Legislature in 2011 that required the county to be in line with the rest of the state, thus making the entire state a "vote-by-mail" state.

Many counties provide drop boxes throughout the county to allow voters to drop off their ballot on or prior to election day, rather than paying postage by sending it through the mail. Ballots returned by mail need only be postmarked by election date, resulting in ballots being received by election officials over several days following an actual election.
    http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepol...in-washington/

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summ...5124&year=2011

It was never voted on by the public. It seems that it was put in place by the Washington State Legislature.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.

In Russian: Я считаю, что совершенно неважно, кто и как будет в партии голосовать; но вот что чрезвычайно важно, это - кто и как будет считать голоса.

(The Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary (1992) by Boris Bazhanov [Saint Petersburg]) (Борис Бажанов. Воспоминания бывшего секретаря Сталина).
    http://lib.ru/MEMUARY/BAZHANOW/stalin.txt

And how!
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-29-2014 at 06:30 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Come on folks, voter fraud is a long-standing tradition. To have it otherwise would be un-American!

Without it we wouldn't have Jeb Bush, JFK...and countless others.

You guys are too funny this morning, btw.

What are some of the reasons you would use to throw out absentee ballots?

Quote Originally Posted by scooter348 View Post
    What are some of the reasons you would use to throw out absentee ballots?
    Lack of certification signature. Illegible name and address certification. Failure to follow instructions/corruption of markings. Unsealed envelopes.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Lack of certification signature. Illegible name and address certification. Failure to follow instructions/corruption of markings. Unsealed envelopes.
    OK. Thanks for the info. I vote early because I either am working Election Day or could be called in and I want to insure I am doing everything to make my vote count.

What we need is a 'pill' that does a 'Liar, Liar' effect on anyone running for office. OK, how about a cream, then. Maybe Big Tobacco can put it in cigarettes?

Or maybe all the Ethanol/Breweries would put it in their liquor and beer?

Wouldn't that be a hoot. I think Hillary or George or Mr O. would attract an audience of millions every time they got in front of the mic.

Joe B.? Not so much. We already know what he thinks, LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Sure .. but I was usually a judge in a heavily democratic area ... so the true reason was : to lower the votes for democrats. Simple. Just make up any reason and toss it in the "bad/rejected" pile. Except for those from APOs overseas ... that are more conservative leaning.

Politics 101 baby.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 10-30-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Centurion
    Sure .. but I was usually a judge in a heavily democratic area ... so the true reason was : to lower the votes for democrats. Simple. Just make up any reason and toss it in the "bad/rejected" pile. Except for those from APOs overseas ... that are more conservative leaning.

Politics 101 baby.
    Is this a statement of your ethics and integrity?

If so, it makes you know better that one who would program an electronic voting machine to indicate a vote was cast for anyone other than the voter intended.

Very sad, indeed---- and certainly not in keeping with certain rules on this site about lawfulness ect.
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 10-31-2014 at 01:13 AM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Politics 101 baby.
    Sadly, I believe you are telling the truth. You should be careful.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Is this a statement of your ethics and integrity?

If so, it makes you know better that one who would program an electronic voting machine to indicate a vote was cast for anyone other than the voter intended.

Very sad, indeed---- and certainly not in keeping with certain rules on this site about lawfulness ect.
    My ethics are just fine. And it happened in the past ... and it was Chicago ... the dems stole as much as we did, possibly more. Just the way the system worked...they don't call it crook county for nothing.

You would faint over other election games that were played....

Aren't you a lawyer? You must not be a very good one if so.

μολὼν λαβέ

So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Aren't you a lawyer? You must not be a very good one if so.
    Do you mean "good" as in excelling?

Or "good" like the opposite of "evil"?

(I'm neither)

Do you mean "good" as in excelling?

Or "good" like the opposite of "evil"?

(I'm neither)
    I mean not very good as in you are willing to explicate yourself online.

μολὼν λαβέ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I mean not very good as in you are willing to explicate yourself online.
    explicate? LOL .. well, I won't wait up for the cops to arrest me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast