• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL reports first SWATing incident

The Truth

Glad you're amused Primus.

Maybe if the caller had reported a black man had just held up the 7-11 instead of an OC'er on a bike, they could have had a field day stopping suspects. That would have been funny as hell...Huh?

+1

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Thank you brother. I appreciate you acknowledging my mental acuity and just general mind blowing intelligence for the record. :D :p

The mentally challenged have an opportunity to become Olympic athletes. But they know they are mentally challenged. Delusions of grandure is one of the diagnostic symptoms listed for deciding if a person is mentally disturbed.

Just sayin'.

stay safe.

Primus

The mentally challenged have an opportunity to become Olympic athletes. But they know they are mentally challenged. Delusions of grandure is one of the diagnostic symptoms listed for deciding if a person is mentally disturbed.

Just sayin'.

stay safe.

Oh how thee wounds me :D

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
The 911 recording obtained by FOIA is proof positive that a crime was committed. Don't ask me to cite code, but the caller said "armed robbery" & "took money." There was some kind of criminal mischief committed by the caller. I'm not buying a mental capacity argument. Judging someone's mental capacity can be subjective. For example It is my estimation that liberals have a mental disorder. The caller needs to be held accountable. I am of the opinion, and it's just one man's opinion that the antis are taking notes from this crime on how to harass gun owners.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
The 911 recording obtained by FOIA is proof positive that a crime was committed. Don't ask me to cite code, but the caller said "armed robbery" & "took money." There was some kind of criminal mischief committed by the caller. I'm not buying a mental capacity argument. Judging someone's mental capacity can be subjective. For example It is my estimation that liberals have a mental disorder. The caller needs to be held accountable. I am of the opinion, and it's just one man's opinion that the antis are taking notes from this crime on how to harass gun owners.

The police have the caller's name and cell phone number and seem to know that he has called in false reports in the past. How do we find out if FFX PD is going to cite him with making a false report?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The police have the caller's name and cell phone number and seem to know that he has called in false reports in the past. How do we find out if FFX PD is going to cite him with making a false report?

The Nooze is now saying they are investigating him for making a false report/false statements. Too bad nobody is even considering dogpiling on Obstruction of Justice. (Think about it for a minute - it will come to you why that might stick.)

My craw is stuck with the fact that they are "investigating". As best I can tell they know what happened and who did it. For some reason I get the feeling that there is a political hot potato(e?*) that is being avoided.

stay safe.

* - bonus points and a cookie if you get that.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
The Nooze is now saying they are investigating him for making a false report/false statements. Too bad nobody is even considering dogpiling on Obstruction of Justice. (Think about it for a minute - it will come to you why that might stick.)

My craw is stuck with the fact that they are "investigating". As best I can tell they know what happened and who did it. For some reason I get the feeling that there is a political hot potato(e?*) that is being avoided.

stay safe.

* - bonus points and a cookie if you get that.

Got it, Dan. Chocolate chip, please, preferably warm from the oven with a glass of cold milk...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Got it, Dan. Chocolate chip, please, preferably warm from the oven with a glass of cold milk...

"A cookie" is not enough? You want to set conditions, and want additional goodies as well?

Get a job. Get a haircut. Go buy a microwave oven, or a toaster oven (do they sttill make them?). Go buy your own chocolate chips. And if Farmer Brown catches you sneaking up on Bossy don't come whining about what happened next.

But most importantly - get off my lawn.:D

stay safe.

markand

I'm puzzled by the reluctance to investigate or prosecute the bogus 911 caller. This guy apparently has a history of making inaccurate and false 911 calls and police are concerned about the mental health of the caller. Yet they are reluctant to prosecute.

How many times would a gun owner have to mistakenly draw down on innocent people the gun owner erroneously thought were some kind of threat before police aggressively went after said gun owner?

Yet this 911 caller may get a pass for lying to police about a "robbery" that never happened and money being taken that never left the cash drawer. In another jurisdiction, poorly trained and overly aggressive police might have acted more brutally and this incident could have ended in the fatal shooting of the innocent motorcycle rider.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm puzzled by the reluctance to investigate or prosecute the bogus 911 caller. This guy apparently has a history of making inaccurate and false 911 calls and police are concerned about the mental health of the caller. Yet they are reluctant to prosecute.

How many times would a gun owner have to mistakenly draw down on innocent people the gun owner erroneously thought were some kind of threat before police aggressively went after said gun owner?

Yet this 911 caller may get a pass for lying to police about a "robbery" that never happened and money being taken that never left the cash drawer. In another jurisdiction, poorly trained and overly aggressive police might have acted more brutally and this incident could have ended in the fatal shooting of the innocent motorcycle rider.

Puzzles me too and what really puzzles me is how anyone can declare the PD acted professionally. That PD has been a pain in the backsides for years and from what I can see, they aren't getting any better.
We should be stomping on them with both feet instead of thanking them for not doing a simple investigation before pulling people simply because they're legally carrying a gun.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

FPD deals with Emotionally Disturbed Persons often enough to know that the community is not going to be bringing barrels of tar and sacks of feathers if they were to arrest the guy. Moreover, his defense attorney is the one to raise the question of whether or not he was legally competent - it's not something the cops should be doing.

There are several stibks to this, and I greatly fear none of them will be purged.

stay safe.

1245A Defender

Huh???

FPD deals with Emotionally Disturbed Persons often enough to know that the community is not going to be bringing barrels of tar and sacks of feathers if they were to arrest the guy. Moreover, his defense attorney is the one to raise the question of whether or not he was legally competent - it's not something the cops should be doing.

There are several stibks to this, and I greatly fear none of them will be purged.

stay safe.

stibks???? What you sayin Willis???

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Puzzles me too and what really puzzles me is how anyone can declare the PD acted professionally. That PD has been a pain in the backsides for years and from what I can see, they aren't getting any better.
We should be stomping on them with both feet instead of thanking them for not doing a simple investigation before pulling people simply because they're legally carrying a gun.

+1