Thread: Obama privileges e-mails between AG Holder and wife Sharon Malone. Judicial Watch

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Obama privileges F&F e-mails between AG Holder and wife Sharon Malone. Judicial Watch

The document details the Attorney General Holder’s personal involvement in managing the Justice Department’s strategy on media and Congressional investigations into the Fast and Furious scandal. Notably, the document discloses that emails between Attorney General Holder and his wife Sharon Malone – as well as his mother – are being withheld under an extraordinary claim of executive privilege as well as a dubious claim of deliberative process privilege under the Freedom of Information Act. The “First Lady of the Justice Department” is a physician and not a government employee.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-23-2014 at 03:09 PM.
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.

Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Most transparent administration in history blah blah blah....

I hope I live long enough for this administration's records to fully come to light....
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    I'm amazed at how anyone can vote for a man who claims "transparency" in one breath while ordering "seal my records" in the next. Illegally (unConstitutionally) attempting to extend the protections of his own office to others merely engraves the headstone of the unprecedented corruption leaking from every orifice of his administration.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.