Thread: Read and think

Banned

Read and think

http://zerogov.com/?p=3683

American Policing and the Coming Civil War by Bill Buppert

Posted on October 22, 2014 by Bill

“In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.”
    - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Publisher’s Note: The Canadian War Memorial and Parliament were attacked by gunmen this morning and ample evidence of the evolution of the police state in the north was on display as cops in full military regalia stomped about. No matter the cause, the usual suspects in the warden’s office known as government will further erode if not exterminate the gun rights of the Helots in Canada. Standby for news.

A number of readers have written to quibble on the notion of Civil War and I do think the USSA has been waging a “soft” CW since 1791 with the ratification of the primary plantation Convenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs) in the Constitution. My observations here are a scratch speculation on the “hard” CW to come authored not by conspiracy but government malevolence and incompetence.

If you would like to continue this conversation in more depth, join our ZG forum. -BB

--Moderator reduced this to FUQ--
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-25-2014 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Rule #11

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    American Policing and the Coming Civil War by Bill Buppert

Posted on October 22, 2014 by Bill ...
    Are any of the words in that wall of text yours? A link would be better next time.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Are any of the words in that wall of text yours? A link would be better next time.
    But there is a link there - waaaaay up at the top.

Of course, besides violating the Fair Use policy and copyright law, all we have is a drive-by posting. Nothing from the OP about what the linked (and in this case quoted in full) article means to them, an analysis of any factual or logical errors found in the article, or any other idea why the OP chose to kill so many electrons in order to bring that to us.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    But there is a link there - waaaaay up at the top.

Of course, besides violating the Fair Use policy and copyright law, all we have is a drive-by posting. Nothing from the OP about what the linked (and in this case quoted in full) article means to them, an analysis of any factual or logical errors found in the article, or any other idea why the OP chose to kill so many electrons in order to bring that to us.

stay safe.
    Dang...you're right, there is a link. I obviously missed it when my noodle went numb at the sight of all those tiny, closely space letters.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Dang...you're right, there is a link. I obviously missed it when my noodle went numb at the sight of all those tiny, closely space letters.
    LOL A fan of abdominal wounds, bigger is better?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Didn't click the link or read all the letters....is there a summary?

Never been a big fan of what Bill Buppert says anyway. IMHO.....his tin foil hat has been a little too tight. IIRC...he preached or lectured about the collapse of the military too.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

TLDR but I thought about it...
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."