• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alien Gear Exclusive Forums Contest - Win a FREE Alien Gear Holster!

Alien Gear Holsters

Forum Sponsor
After running our Twitter and Facebook contests, many of you made it known that you do not use Social Media. So we promised we would do a Forums-specific Alien Gear giveaway for our loyal forum friends. So here it is!

m9n1jn.jpg

The rules are simple. Simply go to http://bit.ly/1DINUya and enter your information.

For every 75 entries that we get we will add another winner! So spread the word, as the more people that enter the more holsters we will be giving away!

Winners will be randomly selected and announced here on Halloween (October 31st).

Good luck everyone!

MamaLiberty

Thanks for sponsoring OCDO, but I don't use that kind of gear. I also don't give that kind of information out to anyone if I can help it. So thanks, but no thanks.

Alien Gear Holsters

Forum Sponsor
Happy Halloween everyone!

We had a great response to the contest which yielded SIX winners! Here are the winners:

v7wowj.jpg

Harry @TaurusArmed
Slug @GlockForum
Wizemt20 @XDTalk
USA Shark @FloridaConcealedCarry
KRWeiss @M&P-Pistol
Nick Burkhardt @USACarry

Thank you everyone for participating. For those who did not get selected, we will certainly try and do more of these in the future and give everyone another opportunity to win.

mhpown.jpg