• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Joining UtahConcealedCarry Forum

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
I want to participate in the Open Carry forum of UCC and I applied to register on their forum nearly 2 months ago but it still isn't being processed. When I try to login it says

"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

I can't contact this person if I'm not active. I registered the same screenname I have here. PLEASE if there are any moderators or administrators here in our Utah forum here from UCC please help get my account activated as I want to be both here and on UCC!

Thanks, Dion Wood

Last edited:

J_dazzle23

Dion, PM me all of your info and I will send it over to the mod at UCC.