Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 10/25

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 10/25

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 10/25 9:30 am

We return to scene of many past events after a hiatus.

River City Diner
    803 E Parham Rd. ............map
    Richmond, VA 23227
    (804) 266-1500

If you haven't attended these before, come on out and meet us - while informal, but much background planning occurs at them.

Bring your secret decoder ring
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-25-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I have to work early again

On the bright side, working all these hours means I might be able to get a new toy soon!

I haven't received my secret decoder ring yet though...
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Man I wish these meets weren't all so far away from me. 2 hour drive, plus all three of us in the household getting over being sick just not gonna work I expect I'll be gossiped about, but at least think of us while chowing down on some pancakes and bacon. We're there in spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSquid View Post
    Man I wish these meets weren't all so far away from me. 2 hour drive, plus all three of us in the household getting over being sick just not gonna work I expect I'll be gossiped about, but at least think of us while chowing down on some pancakes and bacon. We're there in spirit.
    Still wondering why you are not setting up your own clambake close to home. Post it and they will come.

If they don't show up the first time post about how lonely you were in spite of the nice treatment you got from both staff and the public. Then post the next one. Lather, rinse, repeat until they start showing up regularly. The Richmond tradition started with one guy asking another guy if he wanted to get together over breakfast to discuss stuff. After a while it became a post, and then just grow'd like Topsy. http://cjewords.blogspot.com/2009/08...ike-topsy.html for you unlettered heathens.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

I'm officially calling off attending today. It's really a public service that I not attend (but rest assured it's not because I don't want to spread Ebola).

Please feel free to not only talk about me but to make task assignments for me.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Im here.
    Starting alone
    Have a nice day everyone
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat10k View Post
    Im here.
    Starting alone
    Have a nice day everyone
    well you arrived BEFORE the official secret time that isn't officially advertized, I mean you did notice that Grapeshot and I pulled into the parking lot in convoy despite traveling from completely different parts of town?