• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please post links here regarding the St Louis walk

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Put your links here as you find stories about today's walk.

Thanks

F350

let's see now..... A bunch of "Lilly White" protesters marched through a city to demand recognition of their rights and; not a single store was looted; not a single building was burned; not a single LEO was assaulted (unless the left wants to call shaking hands "assault"). DAMNED WHAT AN OUTRAGE!!

Griz

let's see now..... A bunch of "Lilly White" protesters marched through a city to demand recognition of their rights and; not a single store was looted; not a single building was burned; not a single LEO was assaulted (unless the left wants to call shaking hands "assault"). DAMNED WHAT AN OUTRAGE!!

Yep, you guys need to up your game if you want to be taken seriously like the Ferguson bunch.

Congratulations on the successful walk!

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
There were many people on Twitter using #opencarry in conjunction with #Ferguson usually along with some comment trying to make the OC walk a racial issue or draw some comparison between the OC walk and Ferguson stuff. Lots of hyperbole, misinformation, ignorance and false relativiism.

davidmcbeth

Banned

Saturday, dozens walked toward the Gateway Arch with their firearms in tow.
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/loca...ters-walk-through-downtown-st-louis/17926379/ ^^

A decent sized group... w/o incident ...

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
LMTD: THANKS for the thread!!

I just got back to Cincinnati, 7:30 PM. I have to rest tonight, then start working on all the things I was thinking about on the way home.

Thanks again to all who came, and when the second annual event is held, I expect even MORE to do so! ;)

To those whom I met at the restaurant - PLEASE friend me on Facebook with the code word. :)

https://www.facebook.com/jeffry.smith.35

Last edited:

dkangel

Jeff I just wanted to say thanks for coming to Missouri and standing alongside us. The event was successful and we achieved what we set out to do. The fact that you are from another state speaks volumes with regard to your character.

Oramac

Thanks again to all who came, and when the second annual event is held, I expect even MORE to do so! ;)

I think you can bet on that! Though if there was enough interest, I would certainly not be opposed to doing a walk again in the spring.

Oramac

You're welcome!

And, rather than me leading the next walk too, you need to get to it! ;)

I don't know that I could organize it all myself, but I'm sure there's some people here that could help. I didn't mean to imply you'd be doing everything again. Sorry!

Redbaron007

LMTD: THANKS for the thread!!

I just got back to Cincinnati, 7:30 PM. I have to rest tonight, then start working on all the things I was thinking about on the way home.

To those whom I met at the restaurant - PLEASE friend me on Facebook with the code word. :)

https://www.facebook.com/jeffry.smith.35

Congrats on a successful event! As figured, most of the media, along with the Dotson and Slay, attempted to play this off as extremist......however, I believe their attempt at this has underscored their bias for more gubbermit control....which for liberals, that is what they want.

Wish I could have been there!!

Hats off to all those that went!