Thread: North Carolina grandfather shoots home invaders attempting to rape granddaughter

Nothern KY

North Carolina grandfather shoots home invaders attempting to rape granddaughter

When the men tried to rape the couple’s granddaughter, Byrd grabbed a gun and exchanged shots with the assailants, [Sheriff Kenneth Sealey] said.
    This man shot all three invaders even though he was shot himself, keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

earth's crust
    And info on weapon he used to shoot the thugs?

Excellent shooting! And BRAVO, sir...

from the comments section:

"The thing about this is that Grandpa was unarmed already with guns pointed at him and complying because they obviously had the advantage and he knew he'd be shot if he went for his gun.

Then, at the point where they decided to rape his granddaughter...he grabbed the gun anyway, likely KNOWING he would get shot in the process and probably even die, but would stop his granddaughter from being raped in the process.

THAT is character, ladies and gentlemen. That's the kind of person we should all strive to be."
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

The first two thugs sure spend a lot of time and effort on good grooming. I guess that's how they convince people to open the door, though most people know from that look they're wannabees at best.

Hope the gentleman who helped them to some vitamin Pb recovers fully.

North Carolina
    When he recovers send him to NYCPD to teach the officers how to hit the broad side of a barn. Maybe even teach them to shoot the actual perp and not innocent bystanders.

I wonder how many shots fired, and how many misses or hits. I keep hearing people claim that when the SHTF you must have hundreds of rounds because it is not possible to connect under stress. Bovine Scatology! LAC manage all the time to connect without spraying the neighborhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Williamsburg, VA
    Start shooting at their ****s and work your way up...
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-30-2014 at 07:38 PM.