Thread: How did I miss this OC event?

Fort Collins Area, CO

How did I miss this OC event?

Didn't even hear about it until I stumbled across this article. It's even in my neck of the woods. Would have been there in a heartbeat if I had known. Anyone on here attend?

Toast, eggs and guns highlight Open Carry Breakfast in Greeley

An Open Carry Breakfast at The Ranch on Saturday invited gun owners to enjoy breakfast and raise awareness of Colorado law and Second Amendment Rights.

Read more:
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

Campaign Veteran
    Colorado Springs, CO
    No, I didn't hear/know anything about it, either.

Besides in a newspaper, someone in the Greeley area should also post OC events up there here in the Colorado state sub-forum, in the "Colorado Events" thread (at the very top).

There may be some Northern Colorado OCDO members here who would then see it and attend.
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 10-28-2014 at 09:35 AM.
    (formerly of Galveston and El Paso, Texas)

I confess, I would have gone for the food alone. Of course, I would have carried.

"This posting is my opinion only"
    I am not your attorney. This is not legal advice or guidance. You must not rely on the information in this posting as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider. Please do not use information in this posting to delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action. If you require legal advice, seek your own attorney at your expense.

The High Plains of Wyoming
    Members from "The Other Board" use to have semi-regular OC meet-n-greets; I imagine it is the old crew continuing a tradition. As I am on the Western Slope I'm not sure how they are maintaining the information flow.