• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How did I miss this OC event?

eBratt

Didn't even hear about it until I stumbled across this article. It's even in my neck of the woods. Would have been there in a heartbeat if I had known. Anyone on here attend?

Toast, eggs and guns highlight Open Carry Breakfast in Greeley

An Open Carry Breakfast at The Ranch on Saturday invited gun owners to enjoy breakfast and raise awareness of Colorado law and Second Amendment Rights.

Read more: http://www.greeleytribune.com/news/13514760-113/carry-gun-breakfast-guns

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
No, I didn't hear/know anything about it, either.

Besides in a newspaper, someone in the Greeley area should also post OC events up there here in the Colorado state sub-forum, in the "Colorado Events" thread (at the very top).

There may be some Northern Colorado OCDO members here who would then see it and attend.

Last edited:

F350

Members from "The Other Board" use to have semi-regular OC meet-n-greets; I imagine it is the old crew continuing a tradition. As I am on the Western Slope I'm not sure how they are maintaining the information flow.