Thread: ‘Calibration issue’ in Maryland voting machines switches GOP picks to Democrat

‘Calibration issue’ in Maryland voting machines switches GOP picks to Democrat

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Another state ! Illinois too...

OK; if it is honest calibration errors-- Why no reports of Dem votes being changed to Rep??????????????????????????

I use to calibrate similar touch screens, it's so simple I could teach a chimpanzee to do it!!! I ain't buying "honest calibration error"!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    OK; if it is honest calibration errors-- Why no reports of Dem votes being changed to Rep??????????????????????????

I use to calibrate similar touch screens, it's so simple I could teach a chimpanzee to do it!!! I ain't buying "honest calibration error"!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoWJkrlptNs

Only on the Simpsons

One can be an error. Two can be coincidence. If a third one shows up somewhere, thats a pattern and the people need to start demanding answers. Any bets on where #3 will show up?

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    One can be an error. Two can be coincidence. If a third one shows up somewhere, thats a pattern and the people need to start demanding answers. Any bets on where #3 will show up?
    So you are not an IT professional, populating the machines under your responsibility with identical software? What do you imagine the airline industry would do with two similar faults in reasonably dissimilar aircraft?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post

Kalifornia or New York

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    So you are not an IT professional, populating the machines under your responsibility with identical software? What do you imagine the airline industry would do with two similar faults in reasonably dissimilar aircraft?
    Modernish commercial aircraft are not reasonably dissimilar...if you are referring to functionality of avionics...pretty much identical these past two decades. Even Airbus gets it right.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare