• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

9mm Ammo: How much is "too much"?

OC Freedom

OC, outstanding info will begin the search for reloading equipment and supplies...

again, appreciate your time and effort...

you have a mdl number for the lee i should be seeking?

ipse

You will find the model# on this link to Midwayusa and this listing comes with 9mm, but other press packages for other calibers are also available. When you want to load other pistol calibers you just need to order the dies and the three hole turret to hold the carbide dies.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/42...sive-press-kit-9mm-luger?cm_vc=ProductFinding

OC Freedom

I have many different caliber guns....

What size is .9mm?

If I understand your question, 9mm is .355 diameter of an inch as well as these other calibers 380acp, 9x21mm, 357 sig, (38 super auto (.356)). The 38 special and 357 magnum use .358 diameter bullets and even though its offered in the 110 + 125 grain weights one might be tempted to use them for the 9mm, but don't do it. Some barrels can be above the max of .356 diameter in 9mm, but the chamber restrictions prevent the safe use of larger diameter bullets.

F350

Too much ammo? Is that anything like too many guns?

I can't seem to comprehend the question.

I still have 3 wooden crates of Chicom steel core 7.62X39 from when the dealers only had 30 notice before it became illegal to sell.