• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Walk in St. Charles?

jrwpmw

Despite the lack of media coverage the St. Louis walk was a big success IMO. I couldn't make it, but really wanted too.

Does anybody know if anything else is planned? St. Charles on main street seems like a good idea and great place?

I'm not the planner/organizer type and I would not want to miss something that could comprise a successful event.

But if anybody is planning one please let me know. Even if not St. Charles, I will travel!

Thanks!

Oramac

I'd be down for something out that way too. Or in StL city, or wherever. Though it's getting cold enough most people may wear jackets, which kinda makes us default to CC without trying.