• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kroger MSNBC Poll

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Voted.

57% is kinda sad though...

57% is more than eough to change the face of state and national legislatures.

57% is considered a landslide win in some elections.

Beside which, we are only getting started here.

What I find hard to believe is the claim that the poll has drawn 80K (80,000) responses already.

The Truth

A poll on MSNBC seems biased to me though. They are most likely the source of news to the majority of the voters.

Curmudgeon

If you look at the comments, this poll goes back to mid-August when this whole thing started.

My guess is that either MSNBC or MDA couldn't stand the landslide slap in the face they recieved
initially, so they "re-opened" the poll and only told their friends.

I know I voted in this back during the summer, but it allowed me to vote all over again, from both
of our laptops and both of our phones. Then we each managed to hit it at work, so we gave it a full
mag dump!!

Have fun again, and let 'em have it! :cool:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If you look at the comments, this poll goes back to mid-August when this whole thing started.

My guess is that either MSNBC or MDA couldn't stand the landslide slap in the face they recieved
initially, so they "re-opened" the poll and only told their friends.

I know I voted in this back during the summer, but it allowed me to vote all over again, from both
of our laptops and both of our phones. Then we each managed to hit it at work, so we gave it a full
mag dump!!

Have fun again, and let 'em have it! :cool:

If you don't see the results properly, maybe your cookies are in the way :lol:

Curmudgeon

If you don't see the results properly, maybe your cookies are in the way :lol:
Grape, I didn't mean to suggest I wasn't seeing the results, or seeing them properly. Someone suggested we were ahead in the 80th percentile at one point, and MDA has continued the fight against OC at Kroger, so I just put 2 and 2 together and made a suggestion.

It wouldn't be beneath either crew to use underhanded tricks to attempt to gain an edge and get their message out. Especially since we've caught MDA members in so many blatant lies in social media. Hence my suggestion to hit again, even if you've voted before. They've found a way to "clear cookies" for everyone I think, but I will take you up on your suggestion locally and see if I can continue to "vote early, vote often!"

;)

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Poll is useless at this point, if it wasn't always, but I'm sure if it drops below 50% pro-gun the idiot squad will claim a victory :rolleyes:

davidmcbeth

Banned
53,000 voters think its a right ; they have normal functioning brains

35,000 voters have been completely brainwashed ... or have had some amount of brain damage